Whispers nominated as moderator to replace Sixx

I don't think I've ever been that offended by an online message board to actually hit the RTM button. I've only used it for when people forget to use in private tags when quoting a review...
I know this started as a joke, but I'm starting to think this is a good idea. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
Wouldn't go that far ... however, it might free up enough bandwidth to give someone else a chance to clog the pipes for awhile.
I SWEAR I'll BURN THIS BITCH DOWN!!! Originally Posted by Elephant

OMFG....LMBAO LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!

I almost spit my green tea all over this keyboard! You are fucking hilarious!

As for the topic, the revolution would begin that day. And of course, it will NOT be televised.

What would be the downside to having Whispers as a MOD?

Thoughts and opinions go for it tell him how you really feel!
What would be the downside to having Whispers as a MOD?

Thoughts and opinions go for it tell him how you really feel! Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
Is this actually a serious thread? Or are we just jerking off?
Some people refuse to read.

I explained the downside.... In a nutshell I would have no time post....

I would barely be able to keep the strip club section up to date.....
I already read your downside. I was wanting to see what others would say.
I knew it was a joke. I just needed an excuse to use that machine gun prairie dog pic lol
I don't think I've ever been that offended by an online message board to actually hit the RTM button. Originally Posted by Elephant
+1
Did I not already mention I was plotting a coupe in another city? Do you know how much time and effort goes into plotting a coupe? Originally Posted by Whispers
We want to know which SC management you are planning to overthrow.

Or was the downfall of Muhammad Hosni Sayyid Mubarak the direct result of your handiwork ?