Have I made my point?

Originally Posted by LexusLover

After seeing your selfie ... I can understand your problems.
LMAO!!!!

After seeing your selfie ... I can understand your problems.
EATLER is talking about gay mansex again.

Boy, this is America. You have the right to live like you want to live ... allegedly.

But all you ever talk about is DICKS!

A disturbing pattern of dickophilia. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're the only one on ECCIE that posts pictures of nude fat guys. You pig faggot.
  • WTF
  • 09-03-2017, 09:27 AM
You're the pig only one on ECCIE that posts pictures of nude fat guys. You pig faggot. Originally Posted by bambino
Lose some weight then
Lose some weight then Originally Posted by WTF
I don't need to you little punk Snitch. I'll bet Asswipe does. Mamboolahs stats: 5'9", 235lbs. He's a short, fat pig.
  • WTF
  • 09-03-2017, 09:34 AM
I don't need to you little punk Snitch. I'll bet Asswipe does. Mamboolahs stats: 5'9", 235lbs. He's a short, fat pig. Originally Posted by bambino
but your hands weigh a 100 lbs and your dick just 2 ounces!
Evidently your buffoon ass gets a hard on snitching on T H O R and me. Originally Posted by WTF
YOU'RE THE BITCH THAT LIKES TO TATTLE.

Day be racist, day be racist, etc...

Go find a safe space and suck you thumb, bitch.

Cuz you know all the KKK, white supremacist, and white nationalist boogymen are coming for ya! Hahahahahah.

You lefties are so full of shit you can't distinguish between reality and fantasy.
Who's Mamboolah?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!
Point made WTF. You're still a moronic buffoon.
  • WTF
  • 09-04-2017, 05:16 PM
Point made WTF. You're still a moronic buffoon. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Why thank you gnad... Kinda like Ricky Bobby giving Dale Earnhardt a driving compliment!

But you keep proving it. Please join me along with the other members of this forum in requesting the moderators "pin" this thread to the top of the page in monument to WTF's stupidity.
So I miss T H O R Originally Posted by WTF
Get a room WTFag...

• WTF
  • 09-04-2017, 05:38 PM
But you keep proving it. Please join me along with the other members of this forum in requesting the moderators "pin" this thread to the top of the page in monument to WTF's stupidity. Originally Posted by gnadfly
We only have one Moderator dickhead.

Maybe we can pin LL and Iffydunce threads to the top so they will not have to continually bump them daily.
but your hands weigh a 100 lbs and your dick just 2 ounces! Originally Posted by WTF
Mine gets hard, yours doesn't.