Malaysian airlines: the rise of Al Queada?

they may have found the wreckage....
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/mis...-report-n51346 Originally Posted by stevepar
A little behind on the "INFORMATION CURVE" ...

.. those ALLEGED obstacles .... are ... nonexistent as we post .... as verified

and those ALLEGED obstacles are roughly FOUR HOURS away and on the other side of land from the last known telemetry from the aircraft's engines as transmitted via satellite.... and military radar identification.

Thirdly, a question was raised as to their authenticity because the resolution of the remainder of the image was substantially better than the ALLEGED objects STUCK into the image ... so ... in a forensically examined image ...can anyone think of a reason why the focus of the image (the object photographed) would be distorted pixels, but the irrelevant surroundings (including clouds) would be clearer than the object to be examined?

Reminds me of some BP photographs I have seen.
lexus....
you did see the word MAY....in my post....no one said it was the wreckage....
One thing to think about, the engines were running for four hours so unless they flew an evasive course, they flew straight to their destination to get the plane out of sight. That would put them in Pakistan, India, Mongolia, China, or Indonesia. All are someone friendly to Islam or have an problem with the west. If anyone has any doubts that this plane could be put back in the air undetected remember the USS Vincennes. This US war ship was approached by an aircraft in the Persian Gulf squawking like a war plane. When it did not respond, the Captain ordered a shoot down of the civilian airliner that seemed to contain a bunch of naked corpses. So what happened to the crew and passengers? We still have the phone mystery. I expect that any hijackers were too busy to make sure that everyone turned in their phones or turned them off. They may grabbed what they could and left them in a box somewhere...ringing.

Stevie, aren't you guilty of assuming? How do we know the plane went down? And I don't think anyone has been assigning blame. We're trying to figure out WHO could be responsible.
The airliner was hijacked by Portuguese mercenaries hired by Al Queada. They flew the plane under radar and landed on a small runway in the Myanmar jungle where all the passengers were let out. The hijacker's then took off again leaving behind the passengers. They took it to a Indonesian jungle where it is now being painted to look like Airforce One. It is also being retro fitted into a long range strategic bomber.

The passenger are surviving by eating wild berries.
Why don't they just check into the Mariott? I understand that they have a nice buffet.
Rolls Royce has received no data from the engines since it disappeared from radar.
  • CJ7
  • 03-13-2014, 02:20 PM
Rolls Royce has received no data from the engines since it disappeared from radar. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

said data is reported to a satellite via computer ... easy enough to shut that process down
lexus....
you did see the word MAY....in my post....no one said it was the wreckage.... Originally Posted by stevepar
Yes, I DID see the word "MAY" .... AND ... the conclusion is ... by several sources flying over the exact location of the ALLEGED floating items ...

... there are no such floating objects.

Th "NO OBJECT" report was published BEFORE (see that word) YOU POSTED YOUR "MAY"!

Now back to reality.
said data is reported to a satellite via computer ... easy enough to shut that process down Originally Posted by CJ7
If one is sophisticated enough to know that it is transmitting and how to do it. If he electrical system shut down it would stop transmitting, but that would also render the aircraft uncontrollable.

The report was there were four hours of transmissions after transponder stopped, and that coupled with the military radar citing have a similar time line. If those two reports hold up the Chinese images are fakes.
The airliner was hijacked by Portuguese mercenaries hired by Al Queada. They flew the plane under radar and landed on a small runway in the Myanmar jungle where all the passengers were let out. The hijacker's then took off again leaving behind the passengers. They took it to a Indonesian jungle where it is now being painted to look like Airforce One. It is also being retro fitted into a long range strategic bomber.

The passenger are surviving by eating wild berries.
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Hahaha, keep writing this sounds like the beginning of a best seller.

Jim
Hahaha, keep writing this sounds like the beginning of a best seller.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
If nothing else, Lama has a vivid imagination.

A little warped, but vivid nonetheless.
Lama has been partaking of some of those "berries" himself.
Lama has been partaking of some of those "berries" himself. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No doubt of the "dingle" variety.

Those have always been Lama's personal favorite.
wreckage found in Clarksville...
If nothing else, Lama has a vivid imagination.

A little warped, but vivid nonetheless. Originally Posted by bigtex
That story didn't come from nowhere.

PM me for the real story.