What do you do if she wants you to use a condom?

Are you trying to be the WakeUp of Austin co-ed? Originally Posted by Brandofan
Good luck with that...
Let's keep it civil and on topic folks.....
As many men who ask for it DAILY I would be inclined to think he’s truthful.
I have always said if men are asking someone must be letting them.
As for me that would never fly.....I would politely let him leave because it wouldn’t happen.
Ladies need to do what they feel comfortable with.
Well I've never had anyone try that but I would let you have your money and show you my door. I have a RW job I do not have to sacrifice my safety to pay my bills. So let me make this clear to all who read this I do not BBFS or SS. If thats your thing good for you. There is a provider for everyone I'm not your huckleberry.
Let's say you and your wife or girlfriend have been having BB sex for a long, long time. THEN, one evening, something mysteriously has changed. What do you do if she wants you to use a condom?

Paranoia sets in! Who know's what???
Damn Cap. You.ve been doing a little shit-stirring lately. lol
Let's say you and your wife or girlfriend have been having BB sex for a long, long time. THEN, one evening, something mysteriously has changed. What do you do if she wants you to use a condom?

Paranoia sets in! Who know's what??? Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
Means she's been cheating, so I would {staff edit-ck}.
Damn first Cap now LM !! What's in the water these days???? sheeesh lol
C Crunch she has been doing Humpty Dumpty and knows he does BBFS. She cares about you and wants to be safe.

Or knows you been cheating.
Means she's been cheating, so I would bash the bitch's skull in. Originally Posted by Little Monster
Damn first Cap now LM !! What's in the water these days???? sheeesh lol
Originally Posted by winn dixie
Just being me, my friend. Apparently I hurt some peoples wittle feelwings with that post. Know how I feel about that???

{Staff edit-ck}
C Crunch she has been doing Humpty Dumpty and knows he does BBFS. She cares about you and wants to be safe.

Or knows you been cheating. Originally Posted by Samcro84
Or she’s got herpes ulcerations infesting her vagina and wants to keep working like many of the girls do?
Not like they’re gonna tell you right.
You use a condom every time right Sam?