Forced bi

I guess if your sense of your own sexuality is so fragile that sucking cock, even girl cock, is enough to break it... that sounds like a *you* problem buddy. Originally Posted by ZoeyBelle
There's nothing wrong with being gay, but I'm pretty sure sucking a dick makes you gay LOL.
The act does not make you gay. Because if you want to split snatch hairs about it, liking anal sex can be considered gay. Even if you are fucking a female.
Smoking one cigarette doesn't make you a smoker. Nonetheless, why worry about labels and just let people enjoy the acts that they want to try?
Sounds like an arrest is imminent for public sex.

What do radical queers have to fuck up public gyms? Originally Posted by Kinkster90210

Yes it does. I have been a member of the same gym for about 25 years. There have been two times, that I know of, because I was at the gym at the time - just not in the locker room/sanuna/etc area.

Both times the cops were all over the place and took the guy out in handcuffs.

Today, most gyms have women and family present; stuff like this is not tolerated.

Locations where the queer guys meet in public parks are also being watched closely. They are watching you and picking out t new pair of handcuffs just for you.

It was fun to see the strange guys get arrested.

Sucking a dick does not make you gay. Many straight men suck dicks because it just feels good getting a cock hard in your mouth and feeling the cum shoot into your mouth knowing the pleasure you gave the other man. It is that simple. Nothing to do with sexual orientation.
I agree you shouldn’t have sex in public at health club. If you need to blow a guy or fuck him, go into a private shower or toilet stall. Women have sex at health clubs as well as men but privately. Your sex drive goes way up at gyms due to pheromones in your sweat. Private stalls can provide a safe place to get someone off, male and female.
I am sure many of us have had sex in private changing rooms. Trump even did it!
I want in. I've wanted to be THAT GAL who gets to enjoying teasing two cocks that end up together! But my Dom game needs training, I'm up for a Dom chicken to Dom. Me too then show me how during a live event.
I want in. I've wanted to be THAT GAL who gets to enjoying teasing two cocks that end up together! But my Dom game needs training, I'm up for a Dom chicken to Dom. Me too then show me how during a live event. Originally Posted by StaceyMay
Domme dates are picking up but I have not yet found 2 guys willing in Tulsa.
I guess if your sense of your own sexuality is so fragile that sucking cock, even girl cock, is enough to break it... that sounds like a *you* problem buddy. Originally Posted by ZoeyBelle
There is no such thing as "girl cock".

Learn some biology.

Trannies do not get to change the English language and pervert common sense.
I am not advocating sex in the club but a great place to make contact! Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Yes, you DID advocate public sex in a gym. We can read, you know.
Sucking a dick does not make you gay. Many straight men suck dicks because it just feels good getting a cock hard in your mouth and feeling the cum shoot into your mouth knowing the pleasure you gave the other man. It is that simple. Nothing to do with sexual orientation.
I agree you shouldn’t have sex in public at health club. If you need to blow a guy or fuck him, go into a private shower or toilet stall. Women have sex at health clubs as well as men but privately. Your sex drive goes way up at gyms due to pheromones in your sweat. Private stalls can provide a safe place to get someone off, male and female.
I am sure many of us have had sex in private changing rooms. Trump even did it! Originally Posted by whitechocolate
If you are having sex with men, you are gay. Period. Look in the mirror and face the truth. You have been living a lie.
Having sex with men doesn’t make you gay. Gay refers to basic attraction. Many straight men have sex with men and shemales.
Having sex with men doesn’t make you gay. Gay refers to basic attraction. Many straight men have sex with men and shemales. Originally Posted by whitechocolate

UMMMM.....NO DOLL
MANY Bi or gay men have sex with same sex.. STRAIGHT MEN DO NOT THAT IS WHAT MAKE THEM STRAIGHT... SMH

I hate the Labels any way...
Say you are free..Free to have sex with whom ever you want at the time...Some times men but mostly women or visa versa ..but please do not pollute straight as anything else.
Having sex with men doesn’t make you gay. Gay refers to basic attraction. Many straight men have sex with men and shemales. Originally Posted by whitechocolate
In the book 1984, George Orwell described this type of lies as doublespeak! But this type of thought process make one thing of old man Joe Biden. Total nonsense.

Some hot talk here. Makes me want to go to Dallas. No nothing like that in my school but then I was never promiscuous so I probably wouldn't have known
So called straight men have always sucked cock given the opportunity. The only time they won’t is if they fear it makes them gay which is silly.