A world with out guns

I performed my own study. I have had guns in my house for almost 40 years, my brother for almost 40 years, my father for 50 years, my uncle for 60 years, my other uncle for 60 years, my other uncle for 60 years, my sister for over 30 years. The number of guns between us is in the hundreds and no one, NO ONE has ever been injured, killed, or committed suicide by any of these guns either on purpose or accidentally. How about that survey?

If you want I can include my co-workers, friends, and other family members in the next survey. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Thanks for that meaningless insight into your family tree. I guess you just don't like being proven WRONG. I admit it is very easy to do, so I don't get a great deal of satisfaction from doing it.
I performed my own study. I have had guns in my house for almost 40 years, my brother for almost 40 years, my father for 50 years, my uncle for 60 years, my other uncle for 60 years, my other uncle for 60 years, my sister for over 30 years. The number of guns between us is in the hundreds and no one, NO ONE has ever been injured, killed, or committed suicide by any of these guns either on purpose or accidentally. How about that survey?

If you want I can include my co-workers, friends, and other family members in the next survey. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
That's amazingly peaceful, considering nobody moved out? Did you put on an addition?
guns
politics
religion
abortion

and most everything else in life has two sides, for or against Originally Posted by CJ7
You and monkeyboy can get married. I just don't want y'all to get benefits.
You and monkeyboy can get married. I just don't want y'all to get benefits. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
If your brains were made of gunpowder there would not be enough to blow your nose.
Door bell rings at night

SO asks who is it---silence

She calls to me and our daughter

daughter gets her shotgun, I get my hi-capacity pistol

Then I hollar to my daughter "is that shotgun loaded"

by the time I get to the door a truck squeals off

I guess the grifter took a hint or something