TEXTING, PM'S, EMAIL.... are you fucking kidding me?

Okay, so I just got the main idea of this thread and I need to add my .02:

When it comes to voice calls over my phone--I use google voice and it forwards to my regular cell phone so no big deal with calling from blocked, number is masked anyway. However, I do prefer initial contact to be text, PM or email SIMPLY because I do NOT sit around my apartment, hotel, wherever waiting to be called by someone trying to set an appointment. Like most human beings (what a shocker), I am typically out with friends, at dinner with family, or otherwise in a public area where I will be unable to talk freely, thus making any type of voice conversation futile. I do not speak in code, or any of that other nonsense.

However, if you do the text, email, PM, whatever, and I have done my end of the screening to set up an appointment (which, depending on if I'm near a computer or not [can't access ECCIE from my cell network connection], should typically take about ten, fifteen minutes if I'm near a computer, or possibly an hour, two hours if I'm not [mostly to finish up what I'm doing and get home to the computer].) then the typical, when, what time, how long correspondences and then done. I usually request that you inform me when on your way and I'll disclose my exact location (address) but will not give room or apartment number until you do get here. If you meet at my private incall, I request that you meet me outside in the parking lot, for hotel, when you arrive, I give room number and meet you at the door.

What I will not even dignify with ANY response (Please excuse any improper or "bad" TCB skills) is when I am asked to discuss rates or activities, which sometimes I will say "won't discuss" and then leave it at that. Any good hobbyist should know that most, if not all, providers do not or will not discuss that sort of thing. It is and should be listed in our ads, showcases and if we have it, P411 ads/listings as well.

But I digress....what I would like to add, is that if you would like to have a voice call, after I have screened and we have at least exchanged a handful of correspondences, you can always request a quick (meaning, no more than 5 minutes) call to verify that it IS me, (I can even SKYPE!) and I would be more than happy to let you know if I'm where I can talk freely or give you a call when I can talk.

It has taken a couple months for me to develop my way of setting up appointments, but it is very comfortable for me, especially since it helps weed out the "bad eggs" of the hobbyists and keep my business running smoothly. It also helps ensure my safety as well.

Hope this at least adds some insight as to our end, though most of you who have been around a lot longer than I should know these things already.
Wow, sorry for the sarcasm and bad attitude at the beginning!!

Also, I do want to let you guys know that most guys don't understand any bit of proper protocol when setting up an appointment so sifting through that is probably (well, no, it really is) the worst thing about handling business.
Actually you can't write a review of a NCNS, of cancellations or just general flakiness.
If there was no session there cannot be a review, you can't review something that did not happen.
You can maybe make a post in coed but not in the review section. Originally Posted by Tatonka
Sorry my friend, you are WRONG! If you had an appointment and it was NSNC you can in FACT write a review. It will stay up but you will NOT get premium access for it. But it will / should be attached to the providers handle. This has been discussed before and that was the discussion of the powers to be.

If local mods choose NOT to do this they should be directed to a higher power.
SL I think its because they don't like scheduling appointments. Not that they don't like doing appointments but its the scheduling appointments that they are bad at. I know you have spent a lot of time with girls. Have you ever tried to help them with there calls, text, email, PM's. I placed an ad for a girl last week and the next day 65 messages and tons of text and its just a mess. The having to sort through them to find out who is cool to see and who isn't.

Providers just want to make money and move on. Most are not experienced business professionals who can easily sort through it all. The other side of that is going with an agency but prices usually go way up and service goes slightly down. Not always but at least that is the opinion of most guys on the site.

I'm sending you a PM with an idea I have. I don't want to share it with just anyone just yet. All I know is its fucking frustrating as shit trying to schedule with some girls and there has to be a way easier way to do it. At least with some of them. Originally Posted by Zimmie6942
Yes Zimmie, like you I have been asked for help by new providers. And yes new providers being the flavor of the month get a lot of attention as do super hot providers. But its really is NOT that complicated. It's similar to BP. It doesn't take long to work through the BS ads that repeat themselves. What's left is manageable.

Its like anything else, if it was EASY everyone would be doing it. There are man of INDY providers that manage their business quit successfully and do quit well. A lot of providers initially start out with this issue but ultimately are looking for regulars and find them. The ones who manage their money are the ones who don't need nearly as much advertisement and some even go UTR.

The smart one know that they need to treat this as a business and promptly respond to "ALL" inquires. Yes even the tire kickers and newbies. Within 30-60 days things settle down. The problem is that "most" providers are NOT in it for the long haul. Some use the hobby as an ATM. Some are going in planning on staying a very short amount of time and are looking for quick cash. This is the way its always been and they way it will always be.

Your idea.... its a dandy and it's been done before. I responded to your PM.

There DEFINITELY IS A "BUSINESS" End To This

Hobby That MOST Men NEVER EVEN Give A

SECOND THOUGHT TO!!!!! It's MOST CERTAINLY

NOT JUST TAKING MY CLOTHES OFF,

AND S**CKING & F**CKING!!!!! I Have To Get You

In The Door FIRST - THEN KEEP You There,

AND THEN Make Sure You KEEP COMING BACK...

All The While MAKING SURE That I STAY SAFE!!!!!!!

AND YOU STAY HAPPY!!!!!!

Do YOU Think You COULD KEEP UP & HANG?!?!?!?

Originally Posted by Austintatious Lilly
As a business man YES! Well.... with everything except the sucking and fucking!
Okay, so I just got the main idea of this thread and I need to add my .02:

When it comes to voice calls over my phone--I use google voice and it forwards to my regular cell phone so no big deal with calling from blocked, number is masked anyway. However, I do prefer initial contact to be text, PM or email SIMPLY because I do NOT sit around my apartment, hotel, wherever waiting to be called by someone trying to set an appointment. Like most human beings (what a shocker), I am typically out with friends, at dinner with family, or otherwise in a public area where I will be unable to talk freely, thus making any type of voice conversation futile. I do not speak in code, or any of that other nonsense.

However, if you do the text, email, PM, whatever, and I have done my end of the screening to set up an appointment (which, depending on if I'm near a computer or not [can't access ECCIE from my cell network connection], should typically take about ten, fifteen minutes if I'm near a computer, or possibly an hour, two hours if I'm not [mostly to finish up what I'm doing and get home to the computer].) then the typical, when, what time, how long correspondences and then done. I usually request that you inform me when on your way and I'll disclose my exact location (address) but will not give room or apartment number until you do get here. If you meet at my private incall, I request that you meet me outside in the parking lot, for hotel, when you arrive, I give room number and meet you at the door.

What I will not even dignify with ANY response (Please excuse any improper or "bad" TCB skills) is when I am asked to discuss rates or activities, which sometimes I will say "won't discuss" and then leave it at that. Any good hobbyist should know that most, if not all, providers do not or will not discuss that sort of thing. It is and should be listed in our ads, showcases and if we have it, P411 ads/listings as well.

But I digress....what I would like to add, is that if you would like to have a voice call, after I have screened and we have at least exchanged a handful of correspondences, you can always request a quick (meaning, no more than 5 minutes) call to verify that it IS me, (I can even SKYPE!) and I would be more than happy to let you know if I'm where I can talk freely or give you a call when I can talk.

It has taken a couple months for me to develop my way of setting up appointments, but it is very comfortable for me, especially since it helps weed out the "bad eggs" of the hobbyists and keep my business running smoothly. It also helps ensure my safety as well.

Hope this at least adds some insight as to our end, though most of you who have been around a lot longer than I should know these things already. Originally Posted by Stefany
Wow, sorry for the sarcasm and bad attitude at the beginning!!

Also, I do want to let you guys know that most guys don't understand any bit of proper protocol when setting up an appointment so sifting through that is probably (well, no, it really is) the worst thing about handling business. Originally Posted by Stefany
Thank you for your input. This "business" is a lot more than sucking and fucking as so eloquently stated by another successful young lady. How well you do is proportionate to the effort you put into it.

As a business man, when I was "working" I was working 12-16 hour days 6-7 days a week at times. I don't remember being "out with friends, at dinner with family" for very much of the day. My day was filled with "WORK" or running my business. And when someone called I was on them like a chicken on a June bug. Because that's what I was in business to do... MAKE MONEY! My objective was to get money out of someone else's bank account and into mine as fast as possible. Now if I didn't have that attitude today I bet I wouldn't have the "hobby" budget I have and I might NOT be retired.

Nothing lasts forever. Well I guess there will always be someone who will let you suck their dick and toss a few bucks at you regardless of how you look. But rest assured, if you want TOP DOLLAR you better be providing stellar service meaning TCB and BCD. And trust me when I say, you better save your money for a rainy day. We all know that into each persons life a little rain will fall.

Thank you for your input. This "business" is a lot more than sucking and fucking as so eloquently stated by another successful young lady. How well you do is proportionate to the effort you put into it.

As a business man, when I was "working" I was working 12-16 hour days 6-7 days a week at times. I don't remember being "out with friends, at dinner with family" for very much of the day. My day was filled with "WORK" or running my business. And when someone called I was on them like a chicken on a June bug. Because that's what I was in business to do... MAKE MONEY! My objective was to get money out of someone else's bank account and into mine as fast as possible. Now if I didn't have that attitude today I bet I wouldn't have the "hobby" budget I have and I might NOT be retired.

Nothing lasts forever. Well I guess there will always be someone who will let you suck their dick and toss a few bucks at you regardless of how you look. But rest assured, if you want TOP DOLLAR you better be providing stellar service meaning TCB and BCD. And trust me when I say, you better save your money for a rainy day. We all know that into each persons life a little rain will fall.

Originally Posted by Still Looking
Most Sundays I am not working, but at the same time on days I am, should I literally be sitting here from 6 am until 3 am every day waiting on someone to contact me? Literally locked in an apartment with nothing to do? Aren't I allowed a lunch break? I mean, even prisoners get that. This is my own business, I make my own rules. And typically, if I am out someplace where I cannot talk, I typically can make a quick run to the bathroom/outside/wherever. But you also need to understand that MOST guys who try and insist calling before anything else are just time wasters and get off on just talking about the stuff. Not saying that all, but for the most part, most of them are. Just my experience so far. Talking for 30 mins = 30 mins of my time. Even if they didn't physically see me, I still see it [from a business perspective] the same thing. And it's a loss because most guys who want to "talk" never set an appointment. I always get the "I'll think about it and call you back" spiel that most throw at us.

My preference of no calling stems from my first month and a half doing this. I lost a lot of other appointments that I could have had and made money with from NCNS on the other end of that.

So just think about it, just because YOU don't do these things that hurt us girls, doesn't mean it isn't a regular, frequent occurrence for us, which I guess means the bad eggs ruin it for the rest of you otherwise awesome gents.
Also, my availability is typically OPEN, which means nearly 24/7 (except most Sundays).

It should not be expected for me to be at home, just sitting and waiting for someone to contact me, and to expect that of me is unfair. As a human being, understandable would be about 12-16 hours, whatever. But who will be taking my cat to the vet? Who can go to the store and groceries for me? Who is going to pay my bills, etc, etc? Just because I run my own business, does NOT mean I shouldn't be allowed to run my life and do the things I need to do just for the sake of this perfect idea of what "standard" TCB is, or should be.

Not to mention most of you guys aren't much better at it. SO just please stop with the double standards. (I also understand a lot of us girls aren't GREAT at it, either, but at least understand where some of it comes from. It's definitely a two-way street.)
That suck still looking only if she knew how sweet u are
The issue of TCB with me is not an issue. I have certain methods of doing business, and if the deal can not be made I move on.

I communicate through either PM or email. I do not txt.

I book several days ahead of time. If the deal drags on I move on. Setting up an appointment should not be difficult.

I never let it get to the point that there are 12+ emails etc before an appt is set. I just move on to the next.

I have found that young girls or inexperienced providers don't know how to screen. I usually do not have problems with experienced, well reviewed providers.
The issue of TCB with me is not an issue. I have certain methods of doing business, and if the deal can not be made I move on.

I communicate through either PM or email. I do not txt.

I book several days ahead of time. If the deal drags on I move on. Setting up an appointment should not be difficult.

I never let it get to the point that there are 12+ emails etc before an appt is set. I just move on to the next.

I have found that young girls or inexperienced providers don't know how to screen. I usually do not have problems with experienced, well reviewed providers. Originally Posted by JJones

That's how I feel, too. I'm working on getting my screening "refined" and getting better at it. But at the same time, I feel the only messages that should be exchanged are the first where you say you are interested in an appointment for this date at this time for this long and ask if I'm available. I'll either say yes, or that I'm not but offer other similar times where I am, then I'll ask for verification through pm or P411, and then (now) I will be checking references, okays, etc. I also ask that you confirm the day of just to ensure availability is still good or if something came up (which never happens, but you never know). That's it. Rates, activities, etc should not be discussed, period.
I have experienced the excessive texts but mine usually end with an encounter. May I say that this is never the case with my ATFs. With them (the ATFs) it is clinical and perfunctory, just like ordering a cheeseburger. Smooth as silk and easy.

Things that I hate:
1) too many texts and PMs. The business should be concluded with less than 4 communiques.

2) When I set something up via text and the provider cancels with no explanations. No call no follow up text. Nothing.

3) This last one might be controversial. I email a provider with all the info and there is no response. Am I being rejected? Is the provider swamped? Did my refs not respond? I'm left wondering. I usually move on but still, these questions are in the back of my head.
I have experienced the excessive texts but mine usually end with an encounter. May I say that this is never the case with my ATFs. With them (the ATFs) it is clinical and perfunctory, just like ordering a cheeseburger. Smooth as silk and easy.

Things that I hate:
1) too many texts and PMs. The business should be concluded with less than 4 communiques.

2) When I set something up via text and the provider cancels with no explanations. No call no follow up text. Nothing.

3) This last one might be controversial. I email a provider with all the info and there is no response. Am I being rejected? Is the provider swamped? Did my refs not respond? I'm left wondering. I usually move on but still, these questions are in the back of my head. Originally Posted by chupataco
Again, it goes both ways. But I totally agree. I mean, for us, if we spend too much time via communication and not end up setting an appointment, we end up losing money. So I think we're all on the same mind about as little time to set an appointment as possible. Though, sometimes, it may take a while for references to respond (so choose who you use wisely) or they may fall through, or they may not have given a good reference.

Originally Posted by Still Looking
Dude,, you know the second you wrote this that your way of working only applies to about 10% maybe 20% of Providers out there, otherwise you would not be here posting this..

Many see this as game or fun rather than a Business.. to each is own and what they want out of it...
^^^^^^^^^^^^^What he said...

Either it is a job being self employed or it is normally not successful but for a very short time. I was self-employed for most of my adult life. I retired early. Twice. Too early the first time and was extremely bored. Now I have enough time and money to do what I want to, when I want to.

The main point is: the harder and smarter you work, the more successful you will be. I have met some very smart business women and marketers in the hobby and some of the worst. Guess who is the most successful???

Please ladies, post the basic area of your incall. Be it the Domain area or South Congress and Lamar or wherever. Some of us live out of town and need this info to know what time to try to schedule our appointments. I am not going to try to schedule a 9 am appointment with someone who is in South Austin. I will schedule one for 10 or 11. When someone asks you a general area of your incall, before they ask you for an appointment time, THERE IS A VALID REASON...

IJS,

G