Robert Trump, the president's brother, is dead at 72.

Fredo acts tough and talks big shit when he's in the face of some old guy, let's see how tough Fredo is when he meets Trump's secret service detail. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I don't care who you are. You're not going to be talking shit to secret service unless you want to be on the ground in seconds. There are many people you just don't fuck with and they are probably #1.

Their suits and ties don't fool me. Those guys are trained not to fuck around and they are trained well.
How funny.

You howled out the wrong age.

He was 71.

Typical barley boy.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Does it really matter?
Weeaboo is a mostly derogatory slang term for a Western person who is obsessed with Japanese culture, especially anime, often regarding it as superior to all other cultures.

check your PM's

all the best
ECCIE Worldwide Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Nothing fresh in my PMs, Weeaboo. You're all hat and no cattle.

BAHAHAHAAA
For Whom the Bell Tolls

John Donne

No man is an island,
Entire of itself.
Each is a piece of the continent,
A part of the main.
If a clod be washed away by the sea,
Europe is the less.
As well as if a promontory were.
As well as if a manor of thine own
Or of thine friend's were.
Each man's death diminishes me,
For I am involved in mankind.
Therefore, send not to know
For whom the bell tolls,
It tolls for thee.
Mr. Trump will be attending his brother's funeral.

He will then continue his march to a 2nd term while the DNC flatulates.
Mr. Trump will be attending his brother's funeral.

He will then continue his march to a 2nd term while the DNC flatulates. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Quite poetic, but I don’t think that fats old piece of shits could march even if he was playing Henry Hill in the Little Hands Gay Theatre Company’s version of The Music Man.

He’s really that feeble.

It’s amazing how he’s spent his time attacking Biden’s health when he’s got one foot in the pantry and the other in the grave.

Let the shit throwing monkeys begin their howling. Originally Posted by oeb11
Makes up your mind oebsy!

Are the monkeys howling or are they throwing the shits?

Talk about mixed insults! Sheesh!

LOLLING!
HoeHummer posts more "remote health examination" results ....

.... rather than brag about the agility of HIS candidate for POTUS!

He makes up shit about the opposition!!!!
I didn't blame anyone whacky. Except you for making excuses for barley boy. Let him make his own excuses why he put the wrong age.
It's a statement of fact.

Who said 72?

If it had been the "MSM" you would have said so.

Where did you see the "72" article?
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
CNN. one day ago.
HoeHummer posts more "remote health examination" results ....

.... rather than brag about the agility of HIS candidate for POTUS!

He makes up shit about the opposition!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Oh really? (??????)

Making up shit about the opposition? He sounds like OUR Preaident. Not "his".

• oeb11
  • 08-17-2020, 08:13 PM
eccieuser9500 Valued Poster eccieuser9500's Avatar Join Date: Apr 29, 2013 Location: Milky Way Posts: 5,510 Encounters: 45 Default Quote: Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post HoeHummer posts more "remote health examination" results .... .... rather than brag about the agility of HIS candidate for POTUS! He makes up shit about the opposition!!!! Oh really? (??????) Making up shit about the opposition? He sounds like OUR Preaident. Not "his". makinig up Lies about the POTUS is the specialty of the DPST party and LSM marxist media - You are so desperate to oust trump that any means are justified. DPST's are using race-baiting lies and violence to divide the nation to their choice for th election in Nov. Hypocrisy - thy name is DPST!!!
I lost my brother too.. It was the saddest day of my life.
I lost my brother too.. It was the saddest day of my life. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
if my brother loses me it will be the best day of his life, because short of winning the lotto it's the only way he'll be rich
It sucks to lose family so as a human I got compassion for the moment.

If he died from the coronavirus that will be next weeks full line up of news. Originally Posted by Trey
Just a rumor...I heard it was head trauma from a fall and that his brain was bleeding.