Oopsie...guess I forgot how to be a whore...

Welcome Back, Ze!!!
~Ze~ The queen of fuckery.
You guys SUCK!!! Cut out all this ass kissing kissassery for Ze. Pfft!! Like her coming back is a big deal.

When she lets me bang her, I'll welcome her back. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
I doubt she'll ever be that desperate.......... or that needy for a "welcome back"
You'll always be my mini fun sized whore sweetie!

LOVES AND DIRTY STUFF!!

~Kelly TNT
I'm just waiting on the return of the wookie dance!
Sorry to see no one remembers you anymore, Ze......so let me be the first to say welcum back
Wait... It's not like riding a bicycle? Fall off the dick and get back on? Wait... That is a horse, I meant you never forget?
Welcome back Ze. You'll see that things have really gone down hill the past year once you are all caught up on your reading. It's a damn shame!
Glad you are back, Ze! I'll bring some canned air and blow those cobwebs out when you let me come see you.
I remember Ze ... she has no taint.
Deviant art...

Enough said
welcome back ~Ze~.
I trust that you'll find your muchness has been preserved exactly as you left it.
Welcome back Ze. You'll see that things have really gone down hill the past year once you are all caught up on your reading. It's a damn shame! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
This may all have been because Ze was not here to keep all the drama grounded...
Welcome back Ze. You'll see that things have really gone down hill the past year once you are all caught up on your reading. It's a damn shame! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Yep. Hence the flood of providers fleeing to Twitter, dropping in occasionally to contribute.

Welcome back Ze
Hide the Rum.

WELCOME BACK ZE!!!! There are some very interesting people around you are going to have a field day with.