Highly recommend Winter Soldier and God's Not Dead.

• Old-T
  • 04-08-2014, 10:08 AM
"U B Ignorant", Old-Twerp. Your post was addressed, Old-Twerp, and you can go screw your hypocritical self if you don't like the response. Your asinine posts continue to fall far short of being on an adult level, Old-Twerp; hence, the replies are fashioned accordingly, you ignorant hypocrite. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Nope, "addressed" it was not, nor answered. More pathetic IB lies.
By the way, the fact that I find YOUR posts far more noxious than the LAWs actually DOES allow me to rebut yours more often than I rebut theirs. Many of theirs are just childish and laughable--yours are filth. Originally Posted by Old-T
Once again you've shown yourself to be a genuine retard, Old-Twerp, especially now that you've admitted you enjoy Assup's family pictures.

Nope, "addressed" it was not, nor answered. More pathetic IB lies. Originally Posted by Old-T
Oh, but it was addressed, Old-Twerp, and there was nothing in the rebuttal that was more pathetic than where you were quoted.
BTDT with this fool, Old-T. Pick a topic, any topic. An IBIdiot discussion always sinks into the muck...
  • Old-T
  • 04-08-2014, 03:15 PM
BTDT with this fool, Old-T. Pick a topic, any topic. An IBIdiot discussion always sinks into the muck... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
True, the outcome is always known in advance. But watching the creative ways he can lie, distort, and belch flames out of his ears is always amusing. In a pathos filled way of course.

There really are so few posters I know who can be twisted into a complete meltdown just by asking them a simple question, or pointing out their contradictions. Just take the yes/no softball question I asked him this week. He has still avoided the topic, instead going onto a rant about hypocrisy, illiterate accusations, and my mother whom he has never met (if he had, Ol' IB would have a carving knife embedded in his neck by now).

But we don't expect civility from a poster (probably, but not definitively a man) who refuses to denounce Hitleresque views, do we.

Rant on, IBFeuhrer, I have a comfortable chair and lots of popcorn. Just denounce you lackey Reichsfuehrer's post and we can put this title of yours to bed. But you don't want to denounce him, do you? You AGREE with his neo-Nazi views.
True, the outcome is always known in advance. But watching the creative ways he can lie, distort, and belch flames out of his ears is always amusing. In a pathos filled way of course.

There really are so few posters I know who can be twisted into a complete meltdown just by asking them a simple question, or pointing out their contradictions. Just take the yes/no softball question I asked him this week. He has still avoided the topic, instead going onto a rant about hypocrisy, illiterate accusations, and my mother whom he has never met (if he had, Ol' IB would have a carving knife embedded in his neck by now).

But we don't expect civility from a poster (probably, but not definitively a man) who refuses to denounce Hitleresque views, do we.

Rant on, IBFeuhrer, I have a comfortable chair and lots of popcorn. Just denounce you lackey Reichsfuehrer's post and we can put this title of yours to bed. But you don't want to denounce him, do you? You AGREE with his neo-Nazi views. Originally Posted by Old-T
You're still showing how "U B Ignorant", Old-Twerp. There really are so few posters such as yourself, Old-Twerp, who can be twisted into a complete meltdown just by pointing out to you your innate hypocrisy. It's interesting to watch you, Old-Twerp, as you pathetically distort and flatulently belch your lies. You're fantastical accusations and projections are always inane and often illiterate, Old-Twerp. And your fond recollection of a "short mustachioed ego maniac from the 40s" has to be for none other than your mother, Old-Twerp.
Come now—even YOU aren’t that illiterate! (Are you?)

So, I “didn’t answer any questions”, is that your latest crusade and deception? You know what, there may be a shred of truth there—tell you what, let’s examine the evidence! Let’s take a quick look at your last post, the one full of questions I supposedly didn’t answer: The question was at #22, Old-Twerp.

Do YOU see a question make anywhere in there? If you'd been smart enough to look at the correct post, Old-Twerp, you'd have seen the question. (Yes, I know, this is one of those evil, tricky “Yes/No” questions that you always find difficult. But here is a clue: The right answer has only TWO letters!)

Do YOU see and IMPLIED questions in that post of yours? (Hint: It is the same answer as the first question! Two letters. First one is an "N".)

You accuse me of “not answering the question”, but as demonstrated, YOU NEVER BOTHERED TO ASK ONE! So, on that technicality your statement was true, but the jury notes it was intentionally deceitful.

Bombastic. Deceitful. Unduly proud. Yes, you do remind me of a short mustachioed ego maniac from the 40s. Oh poor IB. Next thing you know you will claim you misquoted yourself. That would be your mother, Old-Twerp..
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The question he didn't answer was "You can take your hypocrisy and go screw yourself, Old-Twerp: yes or no?". You really thought, and you really expected, he would answer that?
You made a statement and then asked for a...........

Jesus Christ that was close! I almost got sucked down into the vortex of hebeunbelievable's gaping ass. Jettisoning the cores into the void generated enough of an ass blast to put us in the clear.
The question he didn't answer was "You can take your hypocrisy and go screw yourself, Old-Twerp: yes or no?". You really thought, and you really expected, he would answer that?
You made a statement and then asked for a...........

Jesus Christ that was close! I almost got sucked down into the vortex of hebeunbelievable's gaping ass. Jettisoning the cores into the void generated enough of an ass blast to put us in the clear. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
That question was just as legitimate as any question Old-Twerp ever posed, MasterDickMuncher. If you have problems with the question, MasterDickMuncher, you can go screw yourself as well.
That question was just as legitimate as any question Old-Twerp ever posed, MasterDickMuncher. If you have problems with the question, MasterDickMuncher, you can go screw yourself as well. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
WHAT THE FUCK! MM has got to feel slighted! You only mentioned his IBIdiot nickname twice in a two sentence post.

You're slipping, Prophylactic Man!

SQUEAK!
That question was just as legitimate as any question Old-Twerp ever posed, MasterDickMuncher. If you have problems with the question, MasterDickMuncher, you can go screw yourself as well. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You were asked a coherant question. You ignored it and asked yes or no to a stupid statement.
When you post many of your answers generate embarasssing silences. The kind you get when you get brand x adult diapers and the leg cuffs leak.
I remember when hebe was more of a challange and he actually had some valid points. I'd say the end of the begining.
You were asked a coherant question. You ignored it and asked yes or no to a stupid statement.
When you post many of your answers generate embarasssing silences. The kind you get when you get brand x adult diapers and the leg cuffs leak.
I remember when hebe was more of a challange and he actually had some valid points. I'd say the end of the begining. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Old-Twerp's ignorant question was addressed as much as it deserved to be addressed, MasterDickMuncher. And your obvious, intimate knowledge of "adult diapers and the leg cuffs" makes you the subject matter expert in that department, MasterDickMuncher.
That is some pretty dangerous, treasonous verbiage. The Fuehrer would be proud. "Public" trials, thought police, political criminals because they think differently than your approved ideology, loyalty to someone other than the state must be punished. Good job, Herr Reichsfueher.

The scary part is I suspect that deep down you DO have some of Timothy McVeigh's beliefs that selective extermination really isn't all that bad, so long as the "right" people get to decide who is a thought criminal, who needs to be overthrown, and who is evil enough to be sent to your vision of ethnic cleansing camps. Originally Posted by Old-T

OLD-Tyrant... You like to compare me to Hitler... That's funny... Here's a thump-er for ya

If you want more, just let me know
I'm sure you've got a million of them.

Do you know who either of those men are?

Do you know what they did?

Are you allowed out of the house without a helmet?

No wonder your (alleged) son ran off as soon as you let him out of the closet! What a failure you are, as a parent, a man and an American!

I shouldn't have to pay jack shit for you. Please defect to Israel.
Once again IB you've shown yourself to be a genuine retard.

What does any of this have to do with the topic of the thread? IBIdiot was trying to tie Captain America to God not being dead. Somehow they allowed him into both movies dressed in his traditional trench coat carrying his box of Pampers...

OHHH, I FORGOT. It's Page 4... that's when it's totally been hijacked by OP and turned into a monkey shitfight at the zoo.

Never seen one of these before, have you, Prophylactic Man?
What does any of this have to do with the topic of the thread? IBIdiot was trying to tie Captain America to God not being dead. Somehow they allowed him into both movies dressed in his traditional trench coat carrying his box of Pampers...

OHHH, I FORGOT. It's Page 4... that's when it's totally been hijacked by OP and turned into a monkey shitfight at the zoo.

Never seen one of these before, have you, Prophylactic Man? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Rectum Rider yaps again.