A stripper wants to move in with me

• grean
  • 09-28-2017, 06:26 AM
How long have you known her? "Hit it off pretty good", so does that mean you've been dating exclusively for a while? Why would you put yourself in a situation that would create issues for your mom?

You do realize this girl will be nice to you until you are no longer of use to her, then she'll move on to the next sucker. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Shhhhhhh......

Don't spoil this train wreck for us.

You had me at, "I live with my mom..."

Now I got that song, I'm in love with a stripper, in my head!

• BLM69
  • 09-28-2017, 09:49 AM
Before she moves in ask her how many CP finishes she's gotten at work, DON'T do it man
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha

Breathe

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha.

Your mom's house and a stripper? Dude grow the fuck up. Get your own pad and respect your mom.

Just my 2 cents. What do I know though? I am on a hooker board.
MA!!! THE MEATLOAF!!! Fuck...
Put some cameras in your home and you have the basis for a reality tv show. Sorta like big brothers....
there will be plenty of dramas (as mentioned by others).

I will bring the popcorn.
Watch Risky Business.....that should clear it up for you.
get outta town clown, this can't be real.
Thanks for all the advice. I had her come over and meet my mom and it went very well, but IDk what will happen if they get mad at each other. She had a older friend that came into town and we had a nice double date also. This girl is different than what you guys may be thinking. She is so nice and so is her friend we had a really good time. She may move in tomorrow. I dont know how to tell her no. There is more to her situation and really needs help plus she is so fucking fine and fucks so good that I am afraid I will regret it for the rest of my life if i dont try to see if it will work out
Thanks for all the advice. I had her come over and meet my mom and it went very well, but IDk what will happen if they get mad at each other. She had a older friend that came into town and we had a nice double date also. This girl is different than what you guys may be thinking. She is so nice and so is her friend we had a really good time. She may move in tomorrow. I dont know how to tell her no. There is more to her situation and really needs help plus she is so fucking fine and fucks so good that I am afraid I will regret it for the rest of my life if i dont try to see if it will work out Originally Posted by funtimesforme
Subscribed for updates lol, goodluck man
:Please follow up and report back with full details!!!roflmao:
  • grean
  • 09-29-2017, 08:51 AM
Thanks for all the advice. I had her come over and meet my mom and it went very well, but IDk what will happen if they get mad at each other. She had a older friend that came into town and we had a nice double date also. This girl is different than what you guys may be thinking. She is so nice and so is her friend we had a really good time. She may move in tomorrow. I dont know how to tell her no. There is more to her situation and really needs help plus she is so fucking fine and fucks so good that I am afraid I will regret it for the rest of my life if i dont try to see if it will work out Originally Posted by funtimesforme

Dude. Read this article. Even the nicest, friendliest, good looking ones can be serial killers.

https://www.ranker.com/list/hottest-....google.com%2F
This girl is different than what you guys may be thinking. Originally Posted by funtimesforme

....Breaking News.....

I would definitely let her move it as long as she is not on hard drugs. You will get to know her other hot friends and the combinations of pleasure she can provide is enormous. I speak from experience!!!!