Richard Milhouse Nixon

Bend over and put your forehead to your knees ...

Then stand up real fast and yell "POP!" ...

Just pretend that you just pulled your head out of your ass.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
How bout I just let Lollipop Hankering Blow Me. Since Rufus is in jail she needs the work
How bout I just let Lollipop Hankering Blow Me. Since Rufus is in jail she needs the work Originally Posted by themystic
Even Sleepy Joe's wife says you have to suck and swallow to be a lib-retard, you lollipop sucker Moscow Mystic.
Even Sleepy Joe's wife says you have to suck and swallow to be a lib-retard, you lollipop sucker Moscow Mystic. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Lucas shows up and Mysterious starts dwelling on sucking guys!!!

Remarkable.
  • oeb11
  • 08-24-2019, 03:42 PM
Trying to make an analogy ??
Let Nadler and Schiff open Articles of Impeachment - and show their empty, sweaty, little grubby McCarthyite hands with no evidence???
LOL
Unqualified to comment on "empty, sweaty and McCarthyite."

But you can speak from experience to "little and grubby."

Thank you LOLer
  • oeb11
  • 08-24-2019, 04:14 PM
YR - You are the least of all on this forum able to comment on others "Qualifications"
Just showing your own inferiority in an attempt to judge Others.

Try addressing a topic, instead of your little games at name-calling others

Narrative uber alles!!
Even Sleepy Joe's wife says you have to suck and swallow to be a lib-retard, you lollipop sucker Moscow Mystic. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I forgive you IB. It must be hard going through life as Lollipop Hankerings little boy. Your daddy is in prison. Momma works at the Truck Stop. Im glad that the government assistance you receive allows you some type of decent life
I forgive you IB. It must be hard going through life as Lollipop Hankerings little boy. Your daddy is in prison. Momma works at the Truck Stop. Im glad that the government assistance you receive allows you some type of decent life Originally Posted by themystic
More laughable childish behavior. Family attacks. Classy. Not

Take it out on another member, not cheap shots at their family. Again just childish.

Take it out on another member, not cheap shots at their family. Again just childish. Originally Posted by eccielover
TM might be the biggest troll on ECCIE. And that’s sayin something. Prolly the only thing he’s good at.

Take it out on another member, not cheap shots at their family. Again just childish. Originally Posted by eccielover
Lollipop Hankering was introduced to the forum by IB

Rufus, IBs Daddy, a Professor of Ebonics at San Quentin was introduced to the community by the Waco Kid

Fair game

Rufus, IBs Daddy, a Professor of Ebonics at San Quentin was introduced to the community by the Waco Kid

Fair game Originally Posted by themystic
I don't remember either of them being referred to as IB's mother and father by anyone but you trying to be childish.

You also I think brought up somebody's daughter.

Again, be a man and discuss another member(which even then is often against the rules), but stop the childish family shit.

It only further adds to your rep as a non value adding troll to the forum.

Or keep it up and wait for the next banning. Maybe you can take your OCD for hats with you to think about this time.
I don't remember either of them being referred to as IB's mother and father by anyone but you trying to be childish.

You also I think brought up somebody's daughter.

Again, be a man and discuss another member(which even then is often against the rules), but stop the childish family shit.

It only further adds to your rep as a non value adding troll to the forum.

Or keep it up and wait for the next banning. Maybe you can take your OCD for hats with you to think about this time. Originally Posted by eccielover
You would be wrong. Did you have some topic you wanted to share on besides trolling me?
I forgive you IB. It must be hard going through life as Lollipop Hankerings little boy. Your daddy is in prison. Momma works at the Truck Stop. Im glad that the government assistance you receive allows you some type of decent life Originally Posted by themystic
The only ones peddling lollipops are the dim-retard clowns you listen to. Even Jill Biden points out that dim-retards gotta suck and swallow to get through a day.

Fair game
Originally Posted by themystic
The Lollipop Guild is your ilk's franchise. Their lollipops that you so enjoy to suck on induces your delusions and your bouts of diarrhea that you constantly exhibit in this forum on a daily bases.
Attached Images File Type: jpg democrat lollipop guild copy.jpg (134.3 KB, 48 views)
You would be wrong. Did you have some topic you wanted to share on besides trolling me? Originally Posted by themystic
Please tell me what I'm wrong about. I don't see any references to IB's parents by anyone but you.

And do you deny posting?

You want me to drop your daughter off at the truck stop? Originally Posted by themystic
Again quit the childish family attack schtick. It's really sad.