Sound tcb skills
Outstanding iop
As horny as me
Willing to fuck my brains out at a reasonable rate
Hosts incalls within 10 minutes from my office
I don't ask for much
Thanks for asking
❤️James❤️
Just be yourself ladies. You'll gain some, you'll lose some customers. But you'll have a better time of it.
Maria Divina, you are so Hot! I predict that your sexy French accent will be one of your best assets with the men here on ECCIE.
This has proven to be so true.

Just be yourself ladies. You'll gain some, you'll lose some customers. But you'll have a better time of it. Originally Posted by Bushjumper
What is your preference for how much or how little you think a companion should express her opinions in public coed forums? Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
If you are refering to a provider i might be seeing, i could care less.
Maria Divina, you are so Hot! I predict that your sexy French accent will be one of your best assets with the men here on ECCIE. Originally Posted by Bushjumper
Oh this is really charming, thank you

But also, I think to be the kind of woman that can appreciate to get acquainted under multiples other reasons.
IVE HEARD THERE ARE OVER 1MILLION BATTERED WOMEN IN THE UNITED STATES AND IVE BEEN EATING MINE PLAIN THIS WHOLE TIME
Some around here want it Broke Back Eccie....
What is your preference for how much or how little you think a companion should express her opinions in public coed forums? Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Intelligent. I would want them to be able to carry on a coherent conversation.
Latina . . . or Asian. The obvious ones are those that satisfy the lizard part of my brain: BBBJCIM, DATY, DATO. Also, intelligence is key. I typically only do 2 hour sessions. Interesting conversation is mandatory to fill the gaps between sampling different treats on her menu. Besides, I'm not 20 anymore. Which brings me to other qualities . . . patience and experience.
Having a good sense of humor is also important. Laughing at my lame ass jokes makes the time more enjoyable (for me at least).
IOP when her lips are against mine.
A clean bath tub for the bubbles.
Pretty dark or brown eyes.