Will this be the end? GOP panel finds no wrongdoing on Benghazi

The more we hammer him here, the more he flees to his gloryholes to get hammered there! How much more hammering can the freelance faggot take?

. Originally Posted by lustylad
I can take anything you can dish out you pussified piece of shit. The only thing getting hammered is your fucking asshole in any thread you're dumb enough to poke your head in.
The more we hammer him here, the more he flees to his gloryholes to get hammered there! How much more hammering can the freelance faggot take?

. Originally Posted by lustylad
The EUNUCH will soon be going into melt down mode and running to the mods ! Just wait and see. That's his MO when he's repeatedly had his ass handed to him here.
You're a bigger piece of shit. How's that? Who gives a shit how old it is? I guess if it said something you liked, it wouldn't matter how old it was, right? I'm taking no whoopings, currently, from you or anyone else. So stick that shit straight back up your ass and watch reytardo come with quickness to retrieve it from your hind quarters. It's hard to go to bed and feel sorry for myself when I look around at where I live, the California King bed that I sleep in and the big dick the universe saw fit to bestow on me. I just can't do it, pisshead. Stop wasting your OWN time. Originally Posted by WombRaider
And EUNUCH, did you forget to mention those brown sheets that you got for your "engagement" to shammy and that you've made " crusty " with doing your ATM with Big Sir ?
The EUNUCH will soon be going into melt down mode and running to the mods ! Just wait and see. That's his MO when he's repeatedly had his ass handed to him here. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
the last melt down was entertaining
She just might find it yet, you never know. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Just like your Momma / SEEster did the first time she went to pick you up out of the toilet at the gloryhole SHE and your Daddy / brother worked at ! :woot_jump :
You're a bigger piece of shit. How's that? Who gives a shit how old it is? I guess if it said something you liked, it wouldn't matter how old it was, right? I'm taking no whoopings, currently, from you or anyone else. So stick that shit straight back up your ass and watch reytardo come with quickness to retrieve it from your hind quarters. It's hard to go to bed and feel sorry for myself when I look around at where I live, the California King bed that I sleep in and the big dick the universe saw fit to bestow on me. I just can't do it, pisshead. Stop wasting your OWN time. Originally Posted by WombRaider
you would think somebody with all that womby has he would have betty things to do than make 50 post a day on the hooker board in the political forum but that is what DIPSHIT of the year does
the last melt down was entertaining Originally Posted by gary5912
Semper Fi ! That it was !! And SOOO predictable too for that swishy walking maricon !!! It's sure fun to watch him go > :w allbash:
you would think somebody with all that womby has he would have betty things to do than make 50 post a day on the hooker board in the political forum but that is what DIPSHIT of the year does Originally Posted by gary5912
And miss fucking with you mariconas? You're definitely in the running for shitass of the year.
Semper Fi ! That it was !! And SOOO predictable too for that swishy walking maricon !!! It's sure fun to watch him go > :w allbash: Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Dance, monkey, dance
Dance, monkey, dance Originally Posted by WombRaider
Weak, EUNUCH, weak
Weak, EUNUCH, weak Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Semper Fi
And miss fucking with you mariconas? You're definitely in the running for shitass of the year. Originally Posted by WombRaider