Some people are just ugly (fat)! oops not nice

I was born with a facial defect but it has not stopped me from having fun with some o the nicest kindest ladies around.

I occasionaly meet a "cruelster" but it doesn't stop me because I know what I am on the inside.

Let's all bring a truckload of mud to hooters where you can join me in singing a round of Kumbaya!
I like juicy bootays, Berks, Jaimes, Spikes = Fuck yea!
Whats this thread about?
  • Fiero
  • 08-13-2010, 01:18 PM
47 posts and I still don;t know what this is about...

But Traci does have a great avatar.
As near as I can tell, the OP is complaining about someone and in the process doing exactly what she's accusing the other provider of. It's just more BS drama. I guess the alert section was full.
Are y'all kidding? The drama threads are the only ones worth reading. It's dead black boring around here unless there's something exciting (<-DRAMA) happening.
Are y'all kidding? The drama threads are the only ones worth reading. It's dead black boring around here unless there's something exciting (<-DRAMA) happening. Originally Posted by LovingKAYLA
  • Sunny
  • 08-14-2010, 12:11 AM
"People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within."~ Elisabeth Kubler Ross
"People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within."~ Elisabeth Kubler Ross Originally Posted by Sunny
Damn, am I the only person who thinks it's odd that you quoted her? She was a psychiatrist who specialized in how to cope with death. Unfortunately, I know too much about that.

If you lose a loved one, please quote this fine doctor. She was brilliant. To make a point on a whore board to try to sound deep, ummmm maybe don't quote her.
I like juicy bootays, Berks, Jaimes, Spikes = Fuck yea!
Whats this thread about? Originally Posted by lilsmurf
bahahah LOVE YOU!!! xoxoxoxoxo