Missed the Game - How'd the Astros do?

I have never heard of Dr. Suq Madik. And even if I had, he is not the person that I made a good faith wager with. You are!

If you were stupid enough to pay Madik the $500 for services rendered at your Glory Hole (conveniently located in the corner stall of the Salina Bus Station Men's Room) that is on you! Not me!

You "still" owe me $500 for losing the wager and you "still" have not paid the debt.

Pay up, Bitchy Welsher! Originally Posted by bigtex
I try to be nice and help a poor, mentally incapacitated, ECCIE brother, and this is the thanks I get. Oh, well. A person with his limitations will be permanently stuck on stupid and dementia. Too bad, BigChins. We had such hope the treatments would work.

They had to cut back on the electroshock. His skull is so thick, when they use enough power to do any good, lights all over Houston dim for a few minutes. The best they can do is try to keep him calm, and keep him from hurting himself.
I try to be nice and help a poor, mentally incapacitated, ECCIE brother, and this is the thanks I get. Oh, well. A person with his limitations will be permanently stuck on stupid and dementia. Too bad, BigChins. We had such hope the treatments would work.

They had to cut back on the electroshock. His skull is so thick, when they use enough power to do any good, lights all over Houston dim for a few minutes. The best they can do is try to keep him calm, and keep him from hurting himself. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Enough of the lame-assed excuses.

You clearly lost the wager.

It's time to pay up, Welshing Bitch!
Sure as the sun comes up, the Idiot Jihad continues.
Do I surmise from the previous posts that Gey Rey is being sent down to the bush leagues with his interpreter, Junior Pissant?
Sure as the sun comes up, the Idiot Jihad continues. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
shut the fuck up asshole kisser

this is so gross even i can't watch it without getting sick to my stomach .. you however will love it. you are the blowass kisser. take a deep breath and blow out mightily you butt sucker.
You remain one of the most indescribable assholes in the cyber sphere.
It is really dry where whackoff and his family live, drinking water is where you find it.
Do I surmise from the previous posts that Gey Rey is being sent down to the bush leagues with his interpreter, Junior Pissant? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Wishful thinking on you and your protégé's woomby part. Hate to disappoint you all on the reach around crew there Mr. DOTY 3 Times ! How 'bout them ASS'stros !!!

They had to cut back on the electroshock. His skull is so thick, when they use enough power to do any good, lights all over Houston dim for a few minutes. The best they can do is try to keep him calm, and keep him from hurting himself. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Dr. Suq Madik The only dimming going on is in your head.
I thought he called himself Mustafa Raddup M'pupir
Well, goddam!

Da Mets lead the Cubs 3 games to none. Onee game from the World Series.

Daniel Murphy homers in 5th straight playoff game. Having the hottest streak of his - or just about anybody's - career, at least in the playoffs.
Well, goddam!

Da Mets lead the Cubs 3 games to none. Onee game from the World Series.

Daniel Murphy homers in 5th straight playoff game. Having the hottest streak of his - or just about anybody's - career, at least in the playoffs. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Just hope that odummer doesn't sing an executive order nullifying the Mets wins and "awards" the Cubs with the pennant ! He's screwed with everything else with EO's !