austin coed, what do u prefer

Ever feel bad that if some poor unfortunate soul were to take the advice of your WKing, he would be totally disgusted by the tired old fat disgusting nag that would be in front of him expecting to be paid for her time? Even if after puking on the floor of the incall, he was to leave? And possibly an alert put on him, for refusing to pay such a nag?

Well Rickity Rick; maybe it does and maybe it doesn't.. but I know one thing for sure.. there's more whiners on the men's note than there is from the women. There are much more whiney assed guys posting and whining than ladies. YOU for example.. Originally Posted by nuglet
STOP liking your own posts Rickity.. it's just sad.
and, NOPE!! I don't WK unless it's deserved. And YES, I do step up for the ones I know! Don't get YOUR choices confused with mine.
I know you have that difficulty at times!
Nope... # 2 is me
Just others agree that you constantly WK these old broken down nags that should be sent off to the glue factory, well except they wouldn't be very good glue either.
and for the record, I am not advertising at all. I am off. I do 10-5 mon-fri hours. My hours are regular and I do not work Saturday nights. I'm just messing with ya bro. come on>> Bro-hoes, that is funny. I was just fixing to go out and see some bands and have a life. it's fun, you should try it sometime. I started thinking of a band called bro-hoes and wondered if you wanted to play drums? beat the dead horse you rode in on some more? Originally Posted by sue_nami
Lol
No, that's a ridiculous conclusion to make. Borderline retarded. Having a preference for one thing over another doesn't say shit about how much you care about either thing, except in relation to each other.

Ask a fatass whether they prefer vanilla or chocolate ice cream. Does anyone that's not an idiot conclude that because the pig prefers chocolate that their fatass doesn't care for vanilla? No, because they're not fucking dumb.

And I would bet no less than 10 of your and RRock's alts voted for more bickering.

Anyways, do you like chocolate or vanilla ice cream? Originally Posted by Gamer
Fucking amateur..... That's all any of you can do is argue the fact I'm fat?... You get called up from the minors to play?

I don't have aliases and I doubt Ricky is using any of his....

It's pretty obvious it's not needed....
HMMMM, well it seems like those dudes who want to dicker and fight here all the time should start their own site and call it bro-hos and the ones who want to watch could pay the ones who always do it and then leave the sexual conversation coed fun between men AND women to the rest of us here to enjoy. I can't wrap my head around grown men who would rather spar and attack each other than talk to women about sexual topics. each to their own. Originally Posted by sue_nami
Not going nowhere..... This place is fine....

You are not a woman that many care to talk to Sue..... Your day in the sun was over a quarter century ago.
Well Rickity Rick; maybe it does and maybe it doesn't.. but I know one thing for sure.. there's more whiners on the men's note than there is from the women. There are much more whiney assed guys posting and whining than ladies. YOU for example.. Originally Posted by nuglet

That's because most of the whores have learned their place....
  • Gamer
  • 07-30-2017, 10:46 AM
Fucking amateur..... That's all any of you can do is argue the fact I'm fat?... You get called up from the minors to play?

I don't have aliases and I doubt Ricky is using any of his....

It's pretty obvious it's not needed.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Yeah, that's the best I got, lol. Probably why you completely ignored me pointing out your flawed logic and retarded conclusion, right?

I only included an ice cream example to make sure I grabbed your attention. Didn't realize that would be your focus. Silly me.
Broke Back Eccie in these parts.
Nope... # 2 is me
Just others agree that you constantly WK these old broken down nags that should be sent off to the glue factory, well except they wouldn't be very good glue either. Originally Posted by rockerrick
What " others" is it you speak of ? You and the one attached to you at the waist? Ahhhh.. That does explain quite a bit. You obviously didn't read my reviews.. None of them are "old" or "Broken down". But then, you wouldn't know one from the other, would ya?
[QUOTE=Whispers;1059797306]Fucking amateur..... That's all any of you can do is argue the fact I'm fat?... /QUOTE]

Ahh. If only that were your only problem, there's a much deeper issue in your problems. If just being fat was the only problem, that would be easy to overlook, but................
I don't have aliases ... Originally Posted by Whispers
No? https://eccie.net/member.php?u=306678
Yet it's still there huh Inspector Farquar?
Yet it's still there huh Inspector Farquar? Originally Posted by rockerrick
I thought he was the marine? Or Hank? Which is it?

Certainly not me.

Unlike you, I've never been BANNED. I rarely get a point. I don't need extra handles. This one suits me just fine.