Why Tatoo's?

I like Kendall's tattoos...js

...i also like her ass and her clit, but that would be off topic. Originally Posted by thathottnurse

You failed to mention her taint ... ijs.
Well lovely nurse...considering your expertise involves anatomy...we should take your word or it shouldn't we darlin?

I like Kendall's tattoos...js

...i also like her ass and her clit, but that would be off topic. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I agree it'a time to shut this thread but before we do, who is the oldest person on here to get a tat, cuz I thought about it when I was a rebellious teen, but now I am totally out on it unless I'm heading off to war. So not oldest to have one, but oldest person out getting one today. And yes who gives a shIt? Just making conversation. Point being I dont think there is anyone over like 35 getting tatted up unless they are in Jail,starting a new rock band or planning a career in the Octagon. Right?
And I thought you were referring to the Tatoo star system in Star Wars. Wow, do I feel geeky now
Aww don't feel geeky amigo unless you got a tat today and your like 80. Did you go Stars and Bars or Triton? lol
Tanner Mayes tattoo "just love me" is classy. and is located on her thigh at her pantie line.

The Chinese writing on her shoulder is OK but does nothing for me one way or another

Bonnie Rotten's spidey tit's and catchy phrases "Dead girls don't cry" do nothing for me whatsoever, I mean the body is hot now that her breasts are done but personally, I would want the lights out. I'd really like to see what she would have looked like without the tats? She had most of what you see in this pic at 18

I appreciate a few tasteful tattoos that are personal so it is covered when wearing most outfits. I do not care for tattoos that jump out at me so that they are the first feature i see in a woman. This one says "sunglasses" to me.

Tanner Mayes tattoo "just love me" is classy. and is located on her thigh at her pantie line.

The Chinese writing on her shoulder is OK but does nothing for me one way or another

Bonnie Rotten's spidey tit's and catchy phrases "Dead girls don't cry" do nothing for me whatsoever, I mean the body is hot now that her breasts are done but personally, I would want the lights out. I'd really like to see what she would have looked like without the tats? She had most of what you see in this pic at 18

I appreciate a few tasteful tattoos that are personal so it is covered when wearing most outfits. I do not care for tattoos that jump out at me so that they are the first feature i see in a woman. This one says "sunglasses" to me.

Originally Posted by RandB fan
Wow those pictures are hot, hot hot! Thats why life is beautiful. Everyone is diferent, but for me tattos are body art, and i love art. Those tattoed girls scream " fuck me" to me.... I'm longing now for my favorites Stormy and Aprill...
And I thought you were referring to the Tatoo star system in Star Wars. Wow, do I feel geeky now Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
It's tattoine.
Thats the planet, not the star system.

As to tattoos, a girl had two tattoos. Her name as a tramp stamp and her name upside down across her shoulders. That way the guys would know her name either way.
That's reeealy geeky
Yes it's their bodies and maybe it's a form of expression with meaning or maybe it's not however I have seen some ladies skin that they are flawless and i felt that they ruined it with a lot of inappropriately placed tats however to each his own I guess to each his own
Every generation looks at their kids generation and thinks "What the hell are/were they thinking?". Of course, with tattoos one cannot buy new clothes or get a haircut and correct that mistake. But, its the same principal. I have never seen a single tattoo that made a woman look better. But I have the perspective of a generation when only servicemen and bikers had tattoos. Tattoos among the general population are considered a sign of low class.

The issue providers need to think about is how they appeal to their client base. Present 2 equally good looking women to guys my age and they will almost always go with the gal with fewer or no tattoos. When dealing with my customers, I work hard to NOT give them a reason to exclude me. Same applies here.

Its one of many advantages older providers have in that they tend to reflect the standards of the generation of guys who are most likely to have the resources to spend on them. A really smart one would figure out how to capitalize on that.
You failed to mention her taint ... ijs. Originally Posted by pyramider
Good point sir. Her taint is mighty tasty. And it's tattoo-less.

Here's some tatted taint though just for you.

Stormy Staxxx's tattooed nipples, with the stars and bars sure make this Southerner want to rise again!! LMFAO

I was 51 when I got my first and it will not be my last.
It's art, one should never have to explain or defend one's artistic expression.

either admire, enjoy, and be touched by the experience or don't and move on.

I find it mildly offensive to question why people would want to surround themselves (in this case literally) in art that for whatever reason, motivation, logic, or lack there of have made the choice to do so.

You have such pretty walls, why would you hang paintings on them?
You have an amazingly silent room, why fill it with music?
you have a gorgeous bookshelf, why fill it with literature?
you have a beautiful body, why get a tattoo?