In your opinion

We are hoping that the mods will get so annoyed with us posting our PR stuff that they will let ALL of us in again! Next thread will be about periods!

We are hoping that the mods will get so annoyed with us posting our PR stuff that they will let ALL of us in again! Next thread will be about periods!

Originally Posted by London Rayne

oh please yes+++ this guy is sooooooo hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSS!!!!!

Originally Posted by London Rayne
Delicious! mmmmmm
I got my provider name from his movie "London."
The Tudors was a great series. Originally Posted by pjorourke
I'm still having Tudor withdrawal! Originally Posted by Valerie
TY!!! TY very much!!
Charles, Val actually did miss you when you were gone. She said so.
Charles, Val actually did miss you when you were gone. She said so. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Shhhhh don't tell him ......London's right, I did miss you Charlie
**blush**
I got my provider name from his movie "London." Originally Posted by London Rayne
cooool!!!!!!!! now i have to watch that movie
They spend the whole time in a bathroom doing bad things. One guy is whining about his SO who left him(London, played by Jessica Biel), and the other guy is pissed that he can't get it up anymore lol. It was a pretty good movie in spite of 90 percent of it taking place in a bathroom.
  • WTF
  • 02-07-2011, 07:15 PM
It was a pretty good movie in spite of 90 percent of it taking place in a bathroom. Originally Posted by London Rayne

Hey I've had some of the best sex ever in the bathroom!

Everbody was Kung Fo fighting....anybody remember KungFu Panda? Great soundtrack.
There was no sex in the bathroom....thank goodness. I could not say what they were really doing because of a rule here, but I am sure you can figure it out lol.
There was no sex in the bathroom....thank goodness. I could not say what they were really doing because of a rule here, but I am sure you can figure it out lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Playing Gin Rummy?
  • WTF
  • 02-07-2011, 07:28 PM
There was no sex in the bathroom....thank goodness. I could not say what they were really doing because of a rule here, but I am sure you can figure it out lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I have no idea what you are talking about dear, but I would like to roll one up and have your avatar blow me some smoke rings
It was snowing.