pimps texting girls

Yall are f***in hilarious!!!
I have been tryin to come up with something fancy to say but I think I just discovered i would be a shitty pimp lol
Brooke, you are f***in hilarious!!! Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila
I fixed that for ya! No thanks required.
Well then maam let me thank you lmao!
shit camille, I would sweat you too Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Lol...thank you. Bet your Just as HOT HON.
Hey Trey Brooke is trying to get me on your team, hmmmm. I don't know man.....do you have a big dick, you know girls love pimps with big dicks....lmao
Now now Trey I want Lisa on my team. At least let me have one lol
Are you mofos reliable??? Just saying.
  • Trey
  • 08-15-2010, 10:10 AM
Hey Trey Brooke is trying to get me on your team, hmmmm. I don't know man.....do you have a big dick, you know girls love pimps with big dicks....lmao Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Pimp texting pic now. And yes thats me not lex the impaler I just cut my face out to keep undercover.
Now now Trey I want Lisa on my team. At least let me have one lol Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Im sorry I cant do a thing
you have got to learn to sing
they like my pimp rhymes and my bling
if you want to get in this fight
and secure the ladies as your right
I suggest practicing your pimp chyme all night
Shit that's alright at least I could still see her if she comes to town .
I GOT THIS SAME ONE AT...3 A.M....AND ONCE A WEEK..But yea just ingore them..
Are you mofos reliable??? Just saying. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
You need to come to Houston and find out! Pimps kick it at the greyhound too. You can choose up there!

I'm just say'in!
It would be interesting to hang with a pimp one night to see what that lifestyle is like. I bet they listen to a lot of drama from ladies and men alike.
I know Brooke, thats why my ass is always running to the cab, looking straight ahead focus. Those pimps look broke.......no thanks

Nothing a pimp can do for me anyway, we would stay in jail for beating each others asses, who would bail us if we both went.
Nothing a pimp can do for me anyway, we would stay in jail for beating each others asses, who would bail us if we both went. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Me!