MLB has spoken, and the world yawned... BUT!!

Still nuthin but Crickets from the lefties.....

Why aren't y'all concerned that the bad white guy won't give up his Augusta membership???

Why haven't the Braves been made to change their name and move out of Georgia.... all bark no bite Dims.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
The world is yawning at your obsession with golf club memberships.
Still nuthin but Crickets from the lefties.....

Why aren't y'all concerned that the bad white guy won't give up his Augusta membership???

Why haven't the Braves been made to change their name and move out of Georgia.... all bark no bite Dims.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
By the way, I have suffered unspeakable trauma by being called a "Cricket," a "lefty," and a "Dim." Why aren't the mods enforcing the rule against insulting board members?
By the way, I have suffered unspeakable trauma by being called a "Cricket," a "lefty," and a "Dim." Why aren't the mods enforcing the rule against insulting board members? Originally Posted by brasil
Just rtm the post where I called you a cricket, lefty and/or Dim....
I'm pretty sure I didn't -- the mods are usually all over that crap.... as well they should....

Maybe you are just "identifying" as a cricket, lefty Dim and it's a you thing, not a me thing.....
I would take being accused of being a democrat very personally.
I would take being accused of being a democrat very personally. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Forget I said what I said before I edited this one please.
Huh?????
Sometimes it's best to keep one's mouth shut and let the world thinck one is an idiot, rather than opening one's mouth and......
Bet you have heard that a million times!.....LOL