greta thornberg; before/after

Why is it that climate nutters pick such lousy advocates? Al Gore and John Kerry, a couple wanna be presidents, and a retarded teenager? They’re not sending their best.
the german coal video. it was staged. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
fake arrest for a fake crisis. brilliant!

bahahahhaaaaa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FdAP3K5ddc
I like taking a Google search of her name and typing nude after them walking off.
I like taking a Google search of her name and typing nude after them walking off. Originally Posted by Ripmany

oooh you're back.

when did your ugly foot show up?
Why is it that climate nutters pick such lousy advocates? Al Gore and John Kerry, a couple wanna be presidents, and a retarded teenager? They’re not sending their best. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
You forgot to include Koch and his fundings.
If you two think it is funny to make fun of a 19-year-old hippie kid, you fellas have a lot bigger issues in life you need to address... you know her name though. Do you think she knows your name? LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
It she was put a poster child justify freezing the plant than it would be who cares but I don't want to freezes over need global warming.
Of course it's fake but the point is made about white privilege and being used as a puppet for greedy billionaires making a profit on "Save the Planet"

Staff Edit - Image Violation - Image Removed - Biomed1