Socials

Well just to update everyone. I did message the guy that runs the socials. I have not heard back but do see him posting.

Weird.
Well just to update everyone. I did message the guy that runs the socials. I have not heard back but do see him posting.

Weird. Originally Posted by HobbySnob
Wait....what exactly is weird?

The guy not responding to your request....?

Or you....a member of Icky for all of a whopping 2 1/2 months....asking to be invited to a social?

Or.....the fact you felt updating everyone was necessary?

Or you....a member of Icky for all of a whopping 2 1/2 months....asking to be invited to a social?

Or.....the fact you felt updating everyone was necessary? Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
hobbyglob is a retread, and I wouldn't trust this handle at all...my guess he's a creeper.....
  • broes
  • 04-16-2016, 12:54 AM
I went to a social or two. I thought that they were a great idea. You cant depend on dipshits in here when it comes to what looks good and what doesnt. Seeing them in person ahead of time makes a motherfucking world of difference.
I went to a social or two. I thought that they were a great idea. You cant depend on dipshits in here when it comes to what looks good and what doesnt. Seeing them in person ahead of time makes a motherfucking world of difference. Originally Posted by broes
exactly

Or.....the fact you felt updating everyone was necessary? Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
I didn't know what I post bothers you so much. If it bothers you so much don't read it. Mr limp dick

hobbyglob is a retread, and I wouldn't trust this handle at all...my guess he's a creeper..... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
I think I stated this is my second tour of duty. I have been in the hobby 9 years.

I went to a social or two. I thought that they were a great idea. You cant depend on dipshits in here when it comes to what looks good and what doesnt. Seeing them in person ahead of time makes a motherfucking world of difference. Originally Posted by broes
This is the main reason I wanted to attend this one guy's spinner socials.
For those who love to "PLAN AHEAD" (or just plan for head?) the San Antonio social committee this week starts planning for the annual Hollow Weenie Masquerade Gala to be held last full week of October.

ijs
Thanks pimp
I'v been before was a blast met a lot of sweet Gent's & Ladies
The Skipper has taken to bumping threads that have been dormant for six months? I guess pimps always need new tricks.
First rule to follow if you want to be invited too a social is never to ask how can you be invited. A provider once offered to get me invited to one a couple of years ago, but I declined her for privacy reasons (there is a reason why we use fake names and hobby phones when doing this shit). And by the way I don't think providers are invited according to body type. Originally Posted by Golden Man
"First rule of fight club is we don't talk about fight club"