Tara's New Tits!

Here's a couple of new ones. She also said she is now working........

Originally Posted by Pearl Man
Like the pics. Her abs are tight enough for me.
Here's a couple of new ones. She also said she is now working........ Originally Posted by Pearl Man
Glad the healing is going well pearlman but lets go ahead and leave the advertising and work announcing for her to do when she returns.
  • NYr
  • 01-09-2015, 09:54 PM
ok, lets stop posting pics of a banned lady.
They look great Tara.

I love big fake tits!

We all know she will be back...
Awwww! I was too late to the party again and missed the booby pics!
Awwww! I was too late to the party again and missed the booby pics! Originally Posted by redman1501
Many pictures spread all over this site and back page. No need for tears just use your search button.. But better line up to touch- its getting long.
Pardon my ignorance but who is this Tara person? Is she and her boobies an eccie legend or some such? And what's a WK? Oh and also does any one know if she likes to get her pussy sucked? Thanks
  • broes
  • 01-20-2015, 01:40 AM
Pardon my ignorance but who is this Tara person? Is she and her boobies an eccie legend or some such? And what's a WK? Oh and also does any one know if she likes to get her pussy sucked? Thanks Originally Posted by ftango4
507 posts in a year and a half? You know exactly who she is. You should scissor with her.
You know exactly who she is. You should scissor with her. Originally Posted by broes
Now that's fuckin funny.
New pics

https://www.preferred411.com/P8952 Originally Posted by Bestman200600
Thanks Tara. We will go check the biggins out
You guys... Taras black and white knights... You are pathetic.

Get a life.
You guys... Taras black and white knights... You are pathetic.

Get a life. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
Christ man, get a fucking sense of humor.

Who is worse, the Joker or the over sensitive commenter who seemingly has to chime in on every one of these threADs? You don't mind posting your musings that attempt to derail other threads, but you sure as hell want these threADs to remain perfectly on topic. Considering this dudes history, IT WAS A FUCKING JOKE.

Who needs the life?

Edit to add

Oh and they look pretty damn good now.
Bolt, I wasn't referring to your post, but to bestmans.... And I really think the black knights are equally, if not worse, as bad. So I gave equal treatment.

Sorry to have ruffled your feathers. It was not my intention. Your comment was not derogatory towards the girl.
Damn ! They do look good !!