Panties or no Panties

I want to go wherever M A X is going that has got to be a show!
I love it when my provider wheres panties. I like to undress her as we go.
No panties here....ever. If by some chance you catch me with them on, just pullem' to the side and get to work Originally Posted by reese foster
hmmm, come to think of it, you weren't wearing a bra the other day either. luckily i brought my lunch pail and tool belt.
panties are a big turn on and yes by my handle you can quess i love a girl in a short skirt
and it is very hott taking off her panties
MMMMMMMMMM skirtchaser..you are my kinda guy!!
Yesterday for my session I had on a gothic looking red plaid mini skirt,a tight black spandex mini top,blavck 6 inch pumps,and a lacey bra & panties...my client came in,scoped me up,tossed me on the bed,then he pulled my panties halfway down,pushed my shirt & bra up and "took me like that"....mmmmmm yummmmmmmm fun!!!
thong thong thong
I want to go wherever M A X is going that has got to be a show! Originally Posted by tramp76137
I've been known to be an exhibitionist.....what can I say?
hmmm, come to think of it, you weren't wearing a bra the other day either. luckily i brought my lunch pail and tool belt. Originally Posted by flexywun

You know, now that I think about it, you weren't wearing a bra or panties either!! Or maybe you were... I don't remember much besides the Godiva truffles and a bunch of giggling, cuddling and the clanking of your tool belt!

Back on topic...I agree with Max, I wouldn't want to be out in public with a short skirt and no panties on. I don't want my goodies touching anything dirty...Ewww!
No panties for this chic here...
actually, i do like panties (black my fav). something about sliding them down the thighs and over the ankles to build the anticipation of what comes next. and then running your hands and/or tongue back up the thighs. ouch, just got a splinter. starting to digress again...sorry.
Lest we forget about crochless panties...The BEST of both worlds!
Cheers!
It is really kind of chocolate vs. strawberry - both are pretty damn good!
Sexier than either, is both.
Out on the town, say a restaurant or club, wearing a dress or skirt, take them off and hand them to him. Watch his face light up as he says "Check please!"
Was at my sis-in-laws once swimming with the kids. She was wearing a sun dress with no bra. She sat down and we were talking a bit. Got a few glimps if her cute pink frilly panties. After conversation ended, went back to watching my kids swim while she went in and made snacks. When she came back out, we started talking again. This time I noticed she was sans panties. She kept a keen eye on me as she gave me a few peeks. Got my watch into a position to send a reflection up there and could see wetness on her lips. She went to check on "snacks" while I went to the bathroom. Left the door unlocked. We both came in 30 seconds. We were back so fast her husband and my wife never knew.
To make a long story short, panties on, then off are is the best.
thong thong thong Originally Posted by Kitten Kane
Schwing Schwing Schwing.