Looking for some advice from the season hobbist on getting emotional involved with a provider

I started this thread 2 months ago. Didn't realized it got lit again recently lol. Thanks again for everyone advice and opinions on the matter. I will go back here to read all your advice if this ever happen again but I doubt it. I learned a few things from then

Update: I moved on from that provider. We kept in touch for a while, but I can tell that she was leading me on and really doesn't want anything more than just business
As a provider I have to agree with step back. As mentioned above try being around her outside the hobby when her guard is down. Spend time w/her when she's having a bad day. I have clients/past clients who I care for who can no longer afford the hobby that I'll still visit and have coffee with but have no plans or desire to take things further and I'm pretty sure they feel the same. Also you've seen her a handful of times it's easy to feel emotions quickly but give it time you'll probably snag emotions for another down the line. Either path you choose best of luck, I hope you find what you're looking for.