Planning my Sky Burial, who wants to attend?

Who died at Sunflower? What is Sunflower? Originally Posted by BARE_IS_BEST
Per one of Big and Little Enos Burdette, it was ghostrider. But per Chung Tran, Ghostrider is live and well.
So I still want to know who died. Wait how does Chung Tran knows that it wasn’t ghostrider? Is he Chung Trans boyfriend?
Per Chung Tran, Big and Little Enos Burdette are Chung Tram’s other handles. So soon Chung Tran day time handles (nix and bob) will be posting attacks.

Now who died from sunflower? Sunflower’s promotion died downed since death in sunflower. Maybe coincidence.
Good morning DCHungry, I am only one person one handle, but I do know who passed away at SF. But, I will only tell you if you permanently leave this board. Deal?

I still want to attend the ops sky burial.
Is it normal for gays to talk to each other by public board or himself on public board?
My bad for calling ghostrider, ghostwriter. It was an honest mistake. I hope he can forgive me from heaven since he is dead at sunflower per ntx or bob. So to bob or ntx, do you know how he died? Kind concerning that a person died at the agency. Originally Posted by DCHung
I never said it was Ghostrider. What I said was "God I hope it wasn't Ghostrider ". Your reading comprehension needs some work buddy.

As for me being Chung or one of his handles you've missed the mark again. Chung, Bob and I are kindred spirits so to say. We have similar likes and dislikes as well as sarcastic senses of humor yet we are not one person. Just a couple of guys that enjoy having breakfast at IHOP.
I got this. I'm not ntx or bob, but they are my handles, I think. I have so many I lost count, but I believe they are two of them. I know your handles have said as much, so let me respond for them (myself?).

ghostrider did not die. Our Lord took him to Heaven alive, as he did Enoch and Elijah.

https://www.gotquestions.org/Enoch-Elijah.html

Your Sunday school Teacher will be talking about that in the morning. He will state that the new Trinity is Enoch, Elijah, and ghostrider. I have it on good authority that ghostrider was at SF when the Lord called him, so your tale, while not accurate, has a ring of truth. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Excellent sermon this morning at the early service Father Chung. Brother Bob's lesson in Sunday school was a blessing to my heart as well. God bless you for the Lords work you are doing.
Good morning DCHungry, I am only one person one handle, but I do know who passed away at SF. But, I will only tell you if you permanently leave this board. Deal?

I still want to attend the ops sky burial. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Now I know too. I’ve been informed by non-clown. Why do you want me to leave? Aren’t you entertained? I know I am.
We live in this great nation of America. Let’s not divide it by states or cities. Anyone want who chooses to post in Dallas. Used to be a great K spa town. Let’s Make Dallas (KMarket) Great Again!

and look like the great BARE’s funeral will be a Great Clowns festival.
Now I know too. I’ve been informed by non-clown. Why do you want me to leave? Aren’t you entertained? I know I am.
We live in this great nation of America. Let’s not divide it by states or cities. Anyone want who chooses to post in Dallas. Used to be a great K spa town. Let’s Make Dallas (KMarket) Great Again!

and look like the great BARE’s funeral will be a Great Clowns festival. Originally Posted by DCHung
We're ready!! https://i0.wp.com/weird-history-fact...10%2C450&ssl=1
We're ready!! https://i0.wp.com/weird-history-fact...10%2C450&ssl=1 Originally Posted by ntxguy
If you want to tell me what that is, you can write-up. I am not clicking on the link by you and your boyfriends.

I still want to attend the ops sky burial. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
You are not invited to my Sky Burial. You mocked me by saying you want loud music and snow cones and clowns. This is a ceremony of my rebirth. This is religious ceremony. When I come back as the decent looking SLUNT with a 30/60/90 menu full service GFE, BBBJ, CIM, CIA, CIP, DFK (whatever you want).. You will be shunned and I will not see you.

Respectfully,

BARE_IS_BEST
What happened to your 10:00 appointment for 4 hours with Pame today bare? Surely you weren't lying yo us about your visit today???
If you want to tell me what that is, you can write-up. I am not clicking on the link by you and your boyfriends. Originally Posted by DCHung
It's a touching picture of Bob, Chung and I at a fellow clowns funeral. We were pallbearers
Hey Bare_Is_Best I’ll come to your Sky event ! Snacks , open bar and a room ? Sign me up , short notice is ok too :-)

I think if some ladies would show up it would be even better. A fitting send off for such a long tenured monger !
Hey Bare_Is_Best I’ll come to your Sky event ! Snacks , open bar and a room ? Sign me up , short notice is ok too :-)

I think if some ladies would show up it would be even better. A fitting send off for such a long tenured monger ! Originally Posted by playerplano
That's the SPIRIT! I will keep you posted.

BARE_IS_BEST

P.S. Big and Little Enos Burdette are not invited, nor will they attend my SKY BURIAL ceremony.
That's the SPIRIT! I will keep you posted.

BARE_IS_BEST

P.S. Big and Little Enos Burdette are not invited, nor will they attend my SKY BURIAL ceremony. Originally Posted by BARE_IS_BEST
BARE_IS_BEST, So you say you’re coming back as a decent looking SLUNT? I guess I never knew you wanted to get pounded by all the hard cocks on here. That’s the SPIRIT!
BARE_IS_BEST, So you say you’re coming back as a decent looking SLUNT? I guess I never knew you wanted to get pounded by all the hard cocks on here. That’s the SPIRIT! Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Yes Big b.o.b.1,

I am coming back as a FEMALE sex worker. This is no surprise, we have talked about this at great length.
This is just one more life that I will live. I am in a circle of life. I have been reborn many times.

You are not going to attend my Sky Burial ceremony, nor will I see you ever when I return.

Big b.o.b.1, correct, that is the SPIRIT!

BARE_IS_BEST
I don’t blame you for not wanting to see me when you are reborn brother, a lot of these experienced girls have a hard time taking Big Bob in as well. What were you in your previous life before you were reincarnated into your current radioactive form?