Stripper Slide NAY

Your jumping to conclusions way to fast anova. You have jumped the gun and insinuated that every person who posted in this thread must be having unprotected sex just cause they post a fact or info. The last poster provided info that is very true. Nowhere did he say to just forget the whole condom.

I'm glad the thread isnt closed yet. You will probably be the type of provider to post an alert on something so simple as not comprehending what people have posted. Go back to page one and direct your offense to the people who really present the risk. Most of us agree with you. But you are too hot headed currently to look and observe the info there. But its cool, that just makes you ignorant to the info, not stupid to the situations.

And just in case you take that as a jab or shot at you....ignorant means you are not aware and closed minded to any and all view about the particular topic.........its cool.
Nothing that has been posted since China Dolls post has been new news. I am not ignorant to anything. I'm just done with this thread and it's passed time to close it.
You have posted 16 times to this thread, Anova...

If you are going to start a thread, you need to realize that some people may post other ideas that conflict with yours or have agendas in mind. For all you know, you and seven others may be the only ones practicing safe sex. You might be in a world of barebackers and don't know it!

The only person that has been rude so far on this thread is you with your name calling and putting down some of the male posters here. I suggest you thicken your skin and I call for the mods to leave this thread open. A good discussion was/is taking place, some openly admitting to regularly doing "the slide".

More importantly, some reading this are getting educated in more ways than one. I do not like the tradition that a thread starter may call for their thread to be closed at any time and it blindly allowed. It should be decided by the mods on a case by case basis.

Back to the topic on hand:
It is apparent that some do not know the risks or like to ignore the risks. Herpes type 2 is skin to skin contact disease. Everything can look okay and "pretty" and you still get it; even wearing a condom. It can appear around the genitals and not just on them.

My dick (and surrounding area) is okay and I intend to keep it pretty, too. If your panties are going to get in a bunch, let's just toss them on the floor and admire each other's pretty parts.
China Dolls post is good, as normal. But asking for a , mmmm just stop posting to it. It will go away on it own in time. And slip out of veiw.
You have posted 16 times to this thread, Anova

My dick (and surrounding area) is okay and I intend to keep it pretty, too. If your panties are going to get in a bunch, let's just toss them on the floor and admire each other's pretty parts. Originally Posted by cpi3000
LOL!
Okay fine. I'll go take a nap and maybe I'll feel better when I wake up, LOL!
I realize that I can be an impetuous brat at times. I'll be back this evening.
I thinck you need a spanking. yumm!

Some things you just have to handle yourself... My job is never done. LOL!
I do not like the tradition that a thread starter may call for their thread to be closed at any time and it blindly allowed. Originally Posted by cpi3000
The Mods may correct me, but I don't think that is the rule. I think the rule is that normally a thread will not be closed w/o the OP's agreement. Thread closure is entirely up to the Mods and in certain situations whether or not the OP calls for it.
Stripper slide stripper slide! Me personally, I'm a realist, I don't lie to myself about anything. Most of the things we all do are unsafe. If you believe that stripper slide is unsafe and daty is safe well your lieing to yourself. If you believe that bbbj and cim is safe but gentials rubbing isn't your in denial. Everthing is unsafe! But it's good that what keeps people in the hobby. Cbj aren't popular. Either is not kissing or no daty. If your scared of catching something your one condom break away from it. If your afraid of catching herpes don't eat her. Or suck him. But in the back of everyone minds you don't believe that other person has anything.

As far as STD go I've never been afraid of contracting HIV. Not to say I don't use protection but it almost like hitting the lottery. You just don't get it that easy if it was passed that easy we would all have it. Now the Clap gets passed around like second hand smoke in a bar. Herpes too. If a girl wants to SS with a guy for maybe a few extra bucks go ahead have fun. That same girl might not want to give a bbbj too.
  • npita
  • 07-19-2010, 12:25 PM
So are you saying that we should all fuck with out a condom? Or at the very least rub our bare genitals together? Originally Posted by anova444
So far, I don't think ayone has said anything in the way of what people should or should not do (except perhaps the opposite - that covers ought to be used). What has been said is just a simple fact - stripper slides and bbfs do happen. Statating a fact is not the same thing as expressing an opinion about that fact.

The one thing all hobbyists/providers ought to do is assume that they are the only ones using protection and decide whether or not they are comfortable with that. If you don't assume you are the only one who uses protection, then you basing your decision to participate on an optimistic assumption you cannot verify. You should be pessimistic and assume the worst case.
I have to admit I do love the slipper slide after a discreet visual inspection of the equipment of course.
Closed at the request of the OP.

Chipper