Trump questions Cruz' eligibility to be POTUS

Actually, you'd have to go back to 2004 to find similar stories on Obama.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0411/53563.html

I love it. And, I presume given all the quacking that the birthers have done that they believe it is a legitimate inquiry. You fucking idiots put this in play. Live with it. Originally Posted by timpage
Yeah, and Hildabeast and Odumbo himself were the ones circulating the stories.
Trump is living proof that someone can be rich, stupid, and an asshole all at the same time. Originally Posted by Old-T
Why did you leave out .... "have bad hair"?
  • CJ7
  • 08-14-2013, 12:09 PM
Originally Posted by LexusLover
and 3 chins and wears makeup
I'm not even going to wait. I'm putting Ilickfun on ignore. His remarks have been so stupid and should embarass FuckZup.
Reminds me of the David Letterman skit "Trump or Monkey" which featured a picture of the reddish hair on top of a head. Everything below the hairline was covered. A contestant had to guess if it was the top of Trump's head or an orangutan. Sometimes it was difficult to guess.

Unfortunately, I cannot find any links for the skit that can be posted here.

A little help anyone?
  • CJ7
  • 08-14-2013, 02:51 PM
Reminds me of the David Letterman skit "Trump or Monkey" which featured a picture of the reddish hair on top of a head. Everything below the hairline was covered. A contestant had to guess if it was the top of Trump's head or an orangutan. Sometimes it was difficult to guess.

Unfortunately, I cannot find any links for the skit that can be posted here.

A little help anyone? Originally Posted by ExNYer

apparently not, other people are looking for that video clip too, and are griping because there aren't any ...

one pretty good one where Letterman guts Trump about his "made in China" clothing line ..

snick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYoOPgeTMQc
  • Old-T
  • 08-14-2013, 03:27 PM
My bad. I should have had more respect for his ability to be bad on many axies at once. Thank you for correcting my post.
What is up with his hair? I can't even figure what sort of a comb-over that is.....does he comb it forward and then flip it back to camouflage the original comb-over? Or what? I bet when that shit gets wet, it hangs down to his ass crack. You'd think a man who is so vain he wears make-up all the time, and who has billions of dollars, would spend some money on a good hair-piece or some hair implants....or whatever they're called. Or, better yet, just chop it off.

Setting aside everything else, that fucking hairdo ought to be enough to disqualify him from being POTUS. Ridiculous.
I'm not even going to wait. I'm putting Ilickfun on ignore. His remarks have been so stupid and should embarass FuckZup. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Shit, finally someone you can best and you're gonna ignore?
here's a step by step diagram if anyone wants to try it

The Cuban was born in Canada, so according to tea party logic he is disqualified.
And for you dumb asses who think he will get the latin vote you are mistaken.
Mexicans dont like Cubans. Originally Posted by ilikefun
I will admit there are certain people I do not like. I never picked out a whole race and said I don't like ya'll...WTF
I'm not even going to wait. I'm putting Ilickfun on ignore. His remarks have been so stupid and should embarass FuckZup. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I agree, what's up with assup, he is acting like he is at least 1/2 human but still a dip shit