Dealing With Emotions In The Hobby

I ... have found a precious few ... Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
And from that precious few might we subtract one FAMOUS (http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=641623) um, "lady"?
One cannot separate the mind from the body. Therefore, a commitment to excellence in bringing forth an unprecedented quality of life to others at all times is what should be adhered to.

Love & Light,

Mary Magdalene
Its a lot easier to kiss someone that you empathize with then someone who disgusts you.
Emotions can tangle up your life if you do not work out the kinks quickly before they become "your way" of doing things.

. . . It's the "doing" part that can be an obstacle, but only if you let it!
  • Mokoa
  • 08-31-2013, 10:26 PM
Emotions can tangle up your life if you do not work out the kinks quickly before they become "your way" of doing things.

. . . It's the "doing" part that can be an obstacle, but only if you let it!
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
As I pointed out back in Post 28, that has already happened to you. A lot of your posts seem to have this "do as I say, not as I do" theme to them. Talk is cheap.
I only have emotions towards one person and everyone gets what is left over. On the other hand, YMMV. If I find you highly annoying, you can't pay me enough to see you again. But if I feel like I can actually enjoy your company then welcome back, might even get a discount next time.
D

o You want Better Relationships, More Money, and Time to do what you want?

Do you suffer from low self-esteem, poor body image, sexual dysfunction, loneliness, stress, or lack of something you need?

Do you feel like you’re somehow missing out on the best that life has to offer?

Is there some way Your LIFE could be Better?
from http://www.thenakedlifecoach.com/
that can found at http://www.phoenixgoddesstemple.org/...p/goddess-talk
maybe FG is a goddess coach
I did not say I had not found any good providers. I have been fortunate to have found a precious few. Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
I'm missing something.

You've got 30 reviews. 29 of 30 are "yes" recommendations.

Reading the reviews some read like it was an OK time but not great, but a lot read like really good time had by all. So now you say you have found "precious few" good ones. So did you forget some of the good ones you reviewed or did you give "yes" recommendations to ones who aren't good? Can't think why you'd give a "yes" to a provider who wasn't good.
Yes, apparently you are missing relevant data.

However, I was not aware that I was here to be cross-examined since my Miranda rights were never read to me nor was I placed under oath.

We are getting off track here again, but I will respond just to end this line of questioning.

When I have given the girl a "Yes" recommendation, that means the session was acceptable enough to justify my time and financial expenditure, but that is all. Many times, I have not bothered writing a review because the session did not merit my time to compose a review. Sometimes I have walked into an assembly-line operation, but immediately left as that is not my style.

. . . The "precious few" are those girls that I would eagerly want to see again, but there the category narrows considerably. The chemistry has to be right and she has gone the extra mile to be placed in that higher bracket, but those passionate and memorable encounters are quite rare.

I'm missing something.

You've got 30 reviews. 29 of 30 are "yes" recommendations.

Reading the reviews some read like it was an OK time but not great, but a lot read like really good time had by all. So now you say you have found "precious few" good ones. So did you forget some of the good ones you reviewed or did you give "yes" recommendations to ones who aren't good? Can't think why you'd give a "yes" to a provider who wasn't good. Originally Posted by TGBeldin
I dont know why anyone bothers responding to your threads. They suck and it seems that your attitude does also. smh

However, I was not aware that I was here to be cross-examined since my Miranda rights were never read to me nor was I placed under oath.

Link me one good thread of yours where you where not cross examined that I can see. ie not in a powder room when with only the other gals. crap, not all the gals are pussy's. mmmmm Are you allowed copy threads from the pussy whipped lounge forum?? just askin

We are getting off track here again, but I will respond just to end this line of questioning.

When I have given the girl a "Yes" recommendation, that means the session was acceptable enough to justify my time and financial expenditure, but that is all. Many times, I have not bothered writing a review because the session did not merit my time to compose a review. Sometimes I have walked into an assembly-line operation, but immediately left as that is not my style.

. . . The "precious few" are those girls that I would eagerly want to see again, but there the category narrows considerably. The chemistry has to be right and she has gone the extra mile to be placed in that higher bracket, but those passionate and memorable encounters are quite rare.

Cross examined? Wouldn't say that. It's more pointing out what looked like contradictions.

6 reviews in the last 12 mos. Under the Recommendations you've got
"Yes, Without a Shadow of a Doubt."
"Yes, Absolutely"
"Yes, without reservations"
"Yes"
"Yes, without reservations"
"Yes - without reservations."

Forget about the ones you didn't write that's still 5 keepers. 5 good ones in a year. Lots of hobbiests would think that's pretty good. Can't understand your gripes about so hard to find.
... Can't understand ... Originally Posted by TGBeldin
And therein lies the problem. Your expectations are much too exacting for a FG thread.