Who thinks Trump is irrelevant?

Nice group photo
l to r

Hedonist, TWK, Dilbert, Bambino, Salty Originally Posted by VitaMan

... Ye Christ! ... The bleedin' cone-heads.

All ready to catch the RED WAVE!

Like MOST people in this country. ...

### Salty
He is definitely relevant in NY for the wrong reasons. I don't even like the scumbag and I think it is overkill how they are going after him. I know he is unliked in NY but I don't believe in trying to step on someone's neck to look taller which IMO is what they are doing with Trump.

I get that people have their political aspirations and going after Trump gets your name in the papers, but nothing material will stick so stop wasting tax payers' dollars by going after him. Just my 2 cents about keeping that old fat orange con artist relevant and on the news.

Let him just stay relevant to Fox and his ignorant redneck cult followers. I assume there are many people like me who are sick of hearing about that loser who got his ass kicked in an election by a guy who has one foot in a nursing home.

Shit, my bad. I forgot he won the election and didn't get his ass kicked said no judge ever. LOL
If the deep state was TRULY in control Durham’s investigation would cease, Hunters laptop wouldn’t see the light of day, the US military would’ve already invaded Ukraine and Covid wouldn’t have disappeared

FULL CONTROL

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cli...coie-documents
poor little UnvitalMan. Trump lives in your head until u iz dead. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Death.......the ultimate troll.

Wacko.......a deeply disturbed individual.

Tsk, tsk.....thou doth protest too much
tsk, tsk, tsk....

Just trumped you.

Just trumped you. Originally Posted by VitaMan

The more you use the actual word for dump, the more he wins. It's all advertisement for him and his followers.
When Trump goes to bed at night he must be laughing his ass off... Originally Posted by VitaMan
When F Joe Biden goes to bed at night it is after someone changed his diaper. But I guess you would rather not think about that.
There are already enough members worrying about diapers.
There are already enough members worrying about diapers. Originally Posted by VitaMan
oh you admit you wear depends!

no wonder diaperman fits you like a bill.