Just curious, what's the problem with Dallas?

Many ladies do very well visiting. A week or 2 of ad's and some bite. It also depends on the volume a lady is looking for.

Once again I do VERY well in DFW with out much advertising at all. Originally Posted by TheHorseTrainer
That's because we know you so well that we consider you one of our own.
I can see why they told you to hobby in KC. I live in KC, travel to OK and TX (Dallas quite a bit) and hobby in all places. As a hobbiest, Dallas is like going to Disneyland. All kinds of girls, reasonable prices and good service. I like OK in that regard as well. The competition keeps prices down, meaning more dates for the same budget. And the girls I've seen have been a lot of fun.

On the flip side, all the reasons why I don't hobby as much IN KC are all the reasons a provider would want to go. There's enough guys to keep you busy, but not near as much competition. And the lack of lots of quantity has driven the price of quality quite high. So, from a business perspective, you can keep your prices at a good level, get enough dates to make it worth the trip, meaning a more profitable trip over all. And I do know the guys to be decent guys that are very appreciative to make the acquaintance of a nice lady like yourself (btw, the boys said you were a real treat...I hope I'm in town next time you visit!)

Over the long haul though, I'd think Dallas might be a better market to hobby in long term. By shear numbers of hobbiests, you can continue to get dates on 5th, 6th or further visits. Where KC and similar places can't really compete is that after a handful of visits, you'll get your regulars, but a handful of the guys willing to take the leap may not return and there may not be enough others around to make the trip worthwhile. Of course, get a enough regulars and come just enough to keep demand for you high, and you'll be golden.
Well, recent events indicate that we may have zombie hobbiests among us. Some view that as interesting, but others view it as a turn-off. Originally Posted by eccienewbie

So are zombies like L4?
That's because we know you so well that we consider you one of our own. Originally Posted by FlyingGorilla

Well thank you baby .... I feel over the years not only am I a Oklahoma lady, but a Kansas, , and a Texas lady as well.

To be honest this question really irritated me, as I had a talk with her and TOLD her DFW would treat her well.

There is NO PROBLEM with DFW as there might be with any other place in this country. If you don't participate some in forums, advertise etc the men in the area don't get to know who you are therefore may or may not come out and show support when we travel!

We would all love to stay home and do awesome in our biz, but sometimes it's just fun to travel and have a mini vacation and playtime!

There is NO PROBLEM with DFW as there might be with any other place in this country. If you don't participate some in forums, advertise etc the men in the area don't get to know who you are therefore may or may not come out and show support when we travel! Originally Posted by TheHorseTrainer

I think THT exactly right. I think there is a lot of competition in DFW and without ads or competition the men dont know you are there. Ive toured to Dallas twice now and both times the results were fabulous. The first time I had to really post ads however the second time I had a lot of travel support and prebookings. I think the local girls there know they have potential competition with travelers so they spoil their men big! So when you do travel there you have to keep that in mind. Dallas men are very much gentlemen and will spoil you rotten.... but they are not going to risk a $ on average or below average when they have locals they KNOW will give them a bang for their buck.