The Democrats, the party of racists

Most Blacks and Hispanics who vote. . .vote Democrat.
Republicans basic argument is that blacks and Hispanics are too stupid to know better. Trumps argument as well. Its not surprising that he has far worse numbers with minorities than the last several Republican candidates had.
Republicans basic argument is that blacks and Hispanics are too stupid to know better. Trumps argument as well. Its not surprising that he has far worse numbers with minorities than the last several Republican candidates had.
Originally Posted by southtown4488
You're a liar, Suck Clown, Rhodes, Gruber and senior DNC personnel are the ones quoted saying dim-retards are ignorant and too stupid to know anything.
personal insults = losing argument
personal insults = losing argument Originally Posted by southtown4488
Your fellow dim-retard Gruber is the one who called you 'stupid', Suck Clown, I just agree with his assessment.
rant = fail
rant = fail Originally Posted by southtown4488

Comey called hildebeest too stupid to send an email, and Gruber called you stupid, Suck Clown. Suck up your failure, Suck Clown.
Republicans basic argument is that blacks and Hispanics are too stupid to know better. Trumps argument as well. Its not surprising that he has far worse numbers with minorities than the last several Republican candidates had. Originally Posted by southtown4488
A black lie. Ignorance is the cause for blacks and Hispanics to vote for democrats but ignorance is curable, stupidity is for life. That ignorance includes believing that democrats OPPOSED slavery when they did not. Ignorance is not knowing that the democrats were behind Jim Crow, lynchings, segregation, separate but equal, and the welfare plantation.
The Democrats, and many Republicans, created the Welfare State, in which many black families, and others, participate. They created the Welfare State NOT to raise the standard of living for those participants, or to help them improve their lot, they created it so there would be a dependent class of dependable voters. The War on Poverty started under LBJ. But guess what? It's as bad now as it ever has been. Why? BECAUSE THE ESTABLISHMENT WANTS IT THAT WAY. Independent people ARE NOT dependable voters. They tend to think things through, and might not vote Establishment.

Don't think welfare and other government handouts are meant to help. They are meant to enslave. And they've been very, very successful.
A black lie. Ignorance is the cause for blacks and Hispanics to vote for democrats but ignorance is curable, stupidity is for life. That ignorance includes believing that democrats OPPOSED slavery when they did not. Ignorance is not knowing that the democrats were behind Jim Crow, lynchings, segregation, separate but equal, and the welfare plantation. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
How many years ago was that judy? Hell it does not bother you Trump was a dem till he decided to run .
How many years ago was that judy? Hell it does not bother you Trump was a dem till he decided to run . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Doesn't bother me a bit. Hell, I used to be a Democrat. Back when they were sane, when we had guys like Scoop Jackson, Frank Church and the like. Hell, Harry Reid isn't fit to tie those guys shoes.
Doesn't bother me a bit. Hell, I used to be a Democrat. Back when they were sane, when we had guys like Scoop Jackson, Frank Church and the like. Hell, Harry Reid isn't fit to tie those guys shoes. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You always were, I never did believe your libertarian BS.
You always were, I never did believe your libertarian BS. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
no one believes the BS of a chimp

You always were, I never did believe your libertarian BS. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I don't really care what a mountain man from Kansas thinks I am, LittleLibEva. But I'll admit, if there were still Democrats like them, and Daniel Patrick Moynihan, Shirley Chisolm, Edward Brooke and George McGovern, I'd happily be a Democrat still. But fools run both parties now. Even against Hillary, Trump is the only one I'd support, because at least he's not a part of the Establishment. And I honestly don't think Gary Johnson is taking this race seriously. He has a chance to make history, and he's running around with a happy face all the time, unwilling to confront what's before us. Maybe he should stay off the *forbidden topic* while he's campaigning.
I'va poopin, isn't it time for you to play with your poop.
There used to be a time when democrats ran good candidates. They had a chance this time with James Webb but they either bought him off (meaning he wasn't so good after all) or they scared him off (considering Hillary, very likely) and the democrats missed a chance to cleanse themselves of the Clintons.