Are you ready for some football?

trash vs trash, but its a win
Were going to the Super Bowl!!!!
Were going to the Super Bowl!!!! Originally Posted by lilylivered
John The Optimisms that calls Bob Mathews on the radio, ah is that..., naaaaaaaaa ?
John The Optimisms that calls Bob Mathews on the radio, ah is that..., naaaaaaaaa ? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Yee of little FAITH!!
Winning is winning.
Yee of little FAITH!! Originally Posted by annie@christophers
I may be a Jills ops Bills fan, but I have more faith for the Saints
This just in,Bills sign another qb,Derrick Anderson, rumor is they are considering converting Josh to a running back since he seems much better at running the ball than completing passes!
Since this sports discussion is being hosted amongst the VP community, should we add which gals weigh enough to be linebackers? Whew
Since this sports discussion is being hosted amongst the VP community, should we add which gals weigh enough to be linebackers? Whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
Good idea CD!
Did you receive a warning for finding this idea “good”? How dare you compare someone (no one in particular) to a professional athlete. In fact conventions are held in Vegas, where fellas can partake in all of their sports gambling and fetish fantasies. Whew
Say it isnt so. There goes the Super Bowl
who watched

looking at player stats I thinking who sucked more offense front line, or defense.
At least da Bills did not get blown out this week.
The Bills have a great defensive coordinator, unfortunately he's a shitty head coach. But our owner has more money than Jeremy Jacobs. Me thinks Jerry would be a better owner. Do you need a brain to be a Fracker?
When will Nathan Peterman finally be handed his pink slip? How many more pick 6's must he throw to finally get a pink slip?🤔