This Lab puppy is starting to growl.

Where's the tiara? Did they x-ray and if so any shiny crown like images in there?
Yes, I was afraid he may have a blockage.His vet seems fairly sure that he does not, but gave him a shot so he can rest, and give the antibiotics a chance to start working.I will stay up, and keep an eye on him if he vomits again we will be visiting the emergency vet tonight, so send a good thought his way please. Our vet thinks I am paranoid I want him to be right. Originally Posted by Becky
Many hugs and good vibes to the both of you.
Yes, I was afraid he may have a blockage.His vet seems fairly sure that he does not, but gave him a shot so he can rest, and give the antibiotics a chance to start working.I will stay up, and keep an eye on him if he vomits again we will be visiting the emergency vet tonight, so send a good thought his way please. Our vet thinks I am paranoid I want him to be right. Originally Posted by Becky
The squirrel is really sorry that Ed isn't feeling well.

And how great is it seeing you here, Lynette!
Edward, and Mama, Feel Better soon!
Edward, and Mama, Feel Better soon! Originally Posted by topguntex
Word x 2
Check out her website, it might give you an answer Originally Posted by discreetgent
Awww... I'll rub his belly and give him a good scratch anytime
Right, SR?
Has anyone warned her about me? No! Oh Good! I shall debauch her immediately. Originally Posted by John Bull
Wait a second... I thought this was an equal community forum! Who says I shan't debauch you immediately?
It looks like my stepford site has undeletd itself again. I just brought Edward home from the vet about an hour ago ( he is having tummy troubles) and was attempting to keep myself busy, so I do not bug him while he rests .I checked the latest link , and there it is back up again . I give up. He can censor it ,use it to advertise, or shove it up his ass for all I care.

I just want my dog to feel better. Originally Posted by Becky
I sincerely hope he does the latter, as that would personally provide me with some great satisfaction.

But more, I do hope that Edward feels better very soon. At least he's on antibiotics in case of an infection. I know how harrowing it is to watch your baby in pain like that, and I will definitely be sending both of you my love and prayers.

xoxoxo
And how great is it seeing you here, Lynette! Originally Posted by Ansley
Well put
I just want my dog to feel better. Originally Posted by Becky
Been throwing positive thoughts his way.

Updates? Did he have to go to the night clinic? How is he doing?

He's soooo lucky having you as his life companion.
Awww... I'll rub his belly and give him a good scratch anytime
Right, SR?
Originally Posted by Lily Ling
You talking about Edward or SR Only?
Yes Becky! As soon as you can, an Edward update please.
You talking about Edward or SR Only? Originally Posted by pjorourke
Both.

Becky, like others have expressed, you and Edward are in our thoughts. If there's anything I/we can do drop a note (on list or privately).

SRO
I am so sorry I have not had the chance to get online since Monday night.A few minutes after I posted here Ed started to vomit blood, and coud not stop. I took him to the night vet for more tests, xrays, and fluids,but he started to vomit again an hour after we left the vet. by then it was almost morning , so I was able to take him to his regular vet.

They gave him more fluids ran more blood tests, and gave him some stronger meication to stop the vomiting to give him time to clot, and stop the bleeding in his stomache . The xray had shown that he had swallowed some pieces of bone, and that was probably what caused the bleeding in his stomache.Ed is doing much better now.He is able to eat a little , and even chased a cat today. Oh , and I did throw away his entire bone collection since I now know that the damn fool has been eating them instead of just chewing on them.

Thank you so much for thinking of him. I really did not mean to worry anyone I thought it was just a stomache ache If I had any idea of how serious it was I would not have posted it on here.Now the bright side to this is Edward had every test under the sun done to him that night, and into the next day , and one thing that all the tests show is that Ed is one healthy dog. He may never see another bone out of me again to chew on (he will just have to settle for tiaras, and hdh lists), but he is hopefully going to be with us for a good long time.

Sorry it took me so long to update this. You guys are so kind. Me , and Ed need a nap now