Fox Hosts Knew The Claims of Election Fraud Were Lies

... "Bitching"?? ... I'm laughing!

If you believe I'm "so wrong" about things - show us
the cable news ratings for the last year.
Most nights - FOX beats BOTH CNN and MSNBC combined!

... See? ... it's FACTS like that that make me laugh.

#### Salty

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

Ratings have nothing to do with quality...............more Kias are sold than Mercedes, gangsta rap sells more than Mozart......Fox ratings improving just shows that there are more gullible people than ever that like craptastic TV

Will you show the ratings? I know what they are but give a receipt here for the fellas
Will you show the ratings? I know what they are but give a receipt here for the fellas Originally Posted by winn dixie
Who cares what their rating are?
You'd think with their high ratings they could afford to hire better writers
... Hmmmmm.... So what are you sayin' - that FOX is somehow
afraid of Trump?? ... How? ... Why?

Fox News should be afraid of Trump. He can affect their ratings. Trump is vengeful. You are either with him or against him in his narcissistic mind. And he has his Trumpettes like you to take with him wherever he decides to take his sheep.

Same as the Republican party. They should be afraid of him as well. He is a clown, but there is no denying that he owns his cult followers which means Biden will unfortunately get another term if they both run against each other... or maybe both those two old birds will just die, (go away to put it more politely), and we as a nation can just hit the reset button.
Fox News should be afraid of Trump. He can affect their ratings. Trump is vengeful. You are either with him or against him in his narcissistic mind. And he has his Trumpettes like you to take with him wherever he decides to take his sheep... Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Dang happy that Trump scares the bejesus outta people. They are only afraid because they don't own or control him and he is trying to chase the Money Changers out of our Temple.
Salty has taken a huge reputational hit by supporting FOX here....just like FOX.

But not that surprising since he is a big backer of all the conspiracy theories, especially Ray Epps.
Salty doesn’t like facts. Unless they are alternative.
It still won't stop Salty from bitching about shit already covered. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

Or claiming that he meant "next" January the tapes that expose Jan 6th as a inside fed job will be released... too many wanna be Tucker's here.
If by Tucker’s you mean those promoting false narratives about elections.
Salty has taken a huge reputational hit by supporting FOX here....just like FOX.

But not that surprising since he is a big backer of all the conspiracy theories, especially Ray Epps. Originally Posted by VitaMan

The 'wackadoodle' foundation of Fox News' election-fraud claims

The existence of the memo, its enigmatic author, and her role in Fox's broadcasts surfaced in a devastating 178-page legal brief filed by Dominion Voting Systems and made public last week by a Delaware court. The election-tech company has sued Fox News for $1.6 billion for defamation over the airing of false claims that it engaged in election fraud.

Powell's source also volunteered that the wind tells her that she's a ghost, though she doesn't believe it.

The woman, who is not named in the legal brief, wrote that she knew the late Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia had been killed during a week-long human hunting expedition at an elite social club. (Scalia, a favorite of many Fox News hosts, died in 2016 of a heart attack, according to local officials in Texas, where he died.)

And the woman asserted that the late Fox News chairman Roger Ailes and Fox Corporation founder Rupert Murdoch "secretly huddle most days to determine how best to portray Mr. Trump as badly as possible." By the time the woman wrote her memo, Ailes had been dead for more than three years.
... Even with the FOX News ... uh.. "lies" as you lads
call them - What Chance does Dominion have to win the lawsuit??

And why is Dominion blocking impartial investigations
of their machines??

... Crikey! ... Did one o' you lads just mention Ray Epps?
(Maybe we need another thread)

### Salty

When more than one person says you bitch.....
... Laughing, ya mean... ... Ratings - remember?

#### Salty