QUESTION

Im telling you that no man is going to eat my ass poke my ass or tickle it with a god damn feather do you not understand english... If you like butt sex you will not give me no kind of money because I will not satisfy you...

Ive tried it & its not my cup of tea so if you can't respect my boundaries you will get knocked the fuck off the bed for trying to play with me... I don't need fucking therapy its called preference and respect and if you can't recognize and understand I will use force so you know I am not playing.

There is no traumatic experience I just don't swing that way you seem to be the one with the problem. .

I don't want a guy sucking or licking ny feet thats gross to ewww Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I think I love ya!!
  • snarl
  • 01-15-2016, 04:58 PM
Im telling you that no man is going to eat my ass poke my ass or tickle it with a god damn feather do you not understand english... If you like butt sex you will not give me no kind of money because I will not satisfy you...

Ive tried it & its not my cup of tea so if you can't respect my boundaries you will get knocked the fuck off the bed for trying to play with me... I don't need fucking therapy its called preference and respect and if you can't recognize and understand I will use force so you know I am not playing.

There is no traumatic experience I just don't swing that way you seem to be the one with the problem. .

I don't want a guy sucking or licking ny feet thats gross to ewww Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

You see, everybody, THIS is what's known as a disproportionate response. The response, with its implicit threats of violence, is completely disproportionate to a logical discussion.

This kind of response is usually seen in individuals who HAVE experienced something bad. If anal play simply "wasn't [your] cup of tea", then your reply wouldn't have mentioned use of force or knocking someone the fuck off the bed. But go ahead and continue to believe that it's just not your thing...this delusion is most likely your psyche's way of defending itself after the abuse. God knows I wouldn't want your tenuous grip on sanity to slip any.

Now, before you attempt to belittle me again for not understanding English, might I remind you that I pointed out, several replies ago, that I would never book an appointment with you? I mean, if I'm going to pay for it, might as well pay for someone who's going to give me what I want, rather than somebody who's going to flip the fuck out if my tongue accidentally crosses the taint border.
Just wait till i get home so i can tell u what i really feel
But as a client, I don't pay you to take your pleasure from me. No, I pay you to pleasure me. And if eating your ass gives me pleasure, than that's what I'm paying for.

As a whore I am telling you that I don't care what you are trying to tell me but I don't provide those type of sessions. I also would never accept money from a client who would want this type of service because that is not a pleasurable experience to me.. I don't just see everyone just to get money in my pocket I respect my boundaries and my preferences...

Now, I'm not going to force a provider to swallow my man jam or tickle my tonsils with her tongue up my ass. That's something that she has to taste, and that's not cool.

Would you freak out if a client tried to suck your toes or lick your feet? I find feet to be disgusting, personally, but if a provider wants to lick my piggies, I'll not complain.

However, judging from your reaction, I'm going to guess that you're analphobic. What was it, overeager client played a game of "Whoops, wrong hole!" Or maybe a fumbling boyfriend tried to play hide the salami in your starfish and his inexperience made it hurt? I'm going to guess, given that the scope of your phobia includes tongues, that it was a traumatic experience from your formative years. So fumbling boyfriend, likely. Or it could be a molestation. Regardless, I would recommend therapy.

Sweetheart let me tell you something you can guess and judge me all you want but you are not in the position to judge or guess what poor ol foul mouth dorthy has went through.. It wasn't anything that you have described I just don't like butt play I fart and poop way to much for me to even for a slight second get aroused by that thought.. Nobody fucking molested me but obviously something has happened to you because you can't fucking be contempt with the fact that I don't like this type of play.. What are you the guy who forces it because that's what your sounding like....

Therapy for what because I choose not to have butt sex and butt foreplay come one like you can't be fucking serious right now..

Well if you don't let me shove a 13 inch Big Black Cock In your ass and let me watch you squirm like a little Bitch then you need therapy to...

That is just ridiculous

But at the very least, I know to never book an appointment with you. Originally Posted by snarl
Yes please don't save me the urge to Throat Punch Your Ass Back To Reality...

You see, everybody, THIS is what's known as a disproportionate response. The response, with its implicit threats of violence, is completely disproportionate to a logical discussion.

You see everyone this is what is known as a guy who doesn't respect a providers boundaries and then tries to make it out to seem as she has a problem because she wont let this tard lick her fart box because he feels as because he has a wallet I should let him do whatever pleases him... What a joke your really a danger but keep talking I love the smell of bullshit...

This kind of response is usually seen in individuals who HAVE experienced something bad. If anal play simply "wasn't [your] cup of tea", then your reply wouldn't have mentioned use of force or knocking someone the fuck off the bed. But go ahead and continue to believe that it's just not your thing...this delusion is most likely your psyche's way of defending itself after the abuse. God knows I wouldn't want your tenuous grip on sanity to slip any.

I have never experienced any of the above mentioned but I keep telling you that it's not in my interest and you keep implying that if I try it I might like it.. But if you would just comprehend that I don't enjoy these activities and I don't offer them then maybe you can sleep better tonight... There are plenty of other whores that enjoy butt sex and will have there fart box licked by a client for some $$$$ But that whore is not DORTHY..

Now, before you attempt to belittle me again for not understanding English, might I remind you that I pointed out, several replies ago, that I would never book an appointment with you? I mean, if I'm going to pay for it, might as well pay for someone who's going to give me what I want, rather than somebody who's going to flip the fuck out if my tongue accidentally crosses the taint border. Originally Posted by snarl
Who cares if you pointed out a few lines ago you wouldn't have a session with me I never even said I would even consider your creepy tard self for an appointment... Its the point that you don't understand the word NO and that's the real issue...

I swear on holy tebow I would knock the shit out of someone trying to pull that bullshit that there tongue accidently slipped that shit don't accidently slip clear across the boarder to another hole and if it does YOUR ASS DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO EAT PUSSY..

YOU WANT TO LICK MY FART BOX WELL DON'T GET MAD WHEN THAT MOTHERFUCKER PUNCHES YOU WITH A SWEET KISS...
  • snarl
  • 01-15-2016, 07:10 PM
Might want to hold off until a day when I'll care. Like the 32nd of Nevuary.

Originally Posted by snarl
If you didn't care you wouldn't have kept responding now miss me with that bullshit
I think I love ya!! Originally Posted by daddyo67
Muah
  • snarl
  • 01-15-2016, 07:35 PM
Yes please don't save me the urge to Throat Punch Your Ass Back To Reality...

Who cares if you pointed out a few lines ago you wouldn't have a session with me I never even said I would even consider your creepy tard self for an appointment... Its the point that you don't understand the word NO and that's the real issue...

I swear on holy tebow I would knock the shit out of someone trying to pull that bullshit that there tongue accidently slipped that shit don't accidently slip clear across the boarder to another hole and if it does YOUR ASS DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO EAT PUSSY..

YOU WANT TO LICK MY FART BOX WELL DON'T GET MAD WHEN THAT MOTHERFUCKER PUNCHES YOU WITH A SWEET KISS... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Oh, for fuck's sake. Looks like I'm going to have to actually spell this shit out for you.

I never once said that I would force you to participate in an activity that you

Oh, fuck. That's right, you have the intellectual capacity of a prawn sandwich. Let me dumb my response down for you so you can understand.

I never said anyone would try to lick your ass in a session. And yet you responded, repeatedly, with threats of violence.

Let me say that again, so that it sinks in. I never said that you should try it. I called you an idiot for not liking it in a way that obviously went over your head, but I never suggested that I'd force it on you.

But go ahead and threaten physical violence against an anonymous stranger on the internet. I'll wager that 3 more such threats, and you'll be invited to join the elite 501st Keyboard Commando Squadron.

Based on the vitriol of your responses, you were either traumatized, or you're just a moron. Occam's Razor postulates that the simplest solution is the most likely. My bad, I picked the least insulting explanation.
I told you that you cared heh I love it when Im right

Here Fishy Fishy Tards Love To Bite
Oh, for fuck's sake. Looks like I'm going to have to actually spell this shit out for you.

I never once said that I would force you to participate in an activity that you

Oh, fuck. That's right, you have the intellectual capacity of a prawn sandwich. Let me dumb my response down for you so you can understand.

I never said anyone would try to lick your ass in a session. And yet you responded, repeatedly, with threats of violence.

Let me say that again, so that it sinks in. I never said that you should try it. I called you an idiot for not liking it in a way that obviously went over your head, but I never suggested that I'd force it on you.

But go ahead and threaten physical violence against an anonymous stranger on the internet. I'll wager that 3 more such threats, and you'll be invited to join the elite 501st Keyboard Commando Squadron.

Based on the vitriol of your responses, you were either traumatized, or you're just a moron. Occam's Razor postulates that the simplest solution is the most likely. My bad, I picked the least insulting explanation. Originally Posted by snarl
But as a client, I don't pay*you*to take*your*pleasure from me. No, I pay you to pleasure*me. And if eating your ass gives me pleasure, than*that's*what I'm paying for.

This is what you said thats basically saying if i dont like it then it shouldnt matter because your paying me say whatever you want but thats your words not mine..

How am I a moron for not liking my fartbox played with pfft you have issues....

Im only making threats against those who dont respecty boundaries don't be mad because I said you can't eat pussy
  • snarl
  • 01-15-2016, 09:51 PM
But as a client, I don't pay*you*to take*your*pleasure from me. No, I pay you to pleasure*me. And if eating your ass gives me pleasure, than*that's*what I'm paying for.

This is what you said thats basically saying if i dont like it then it shouldnt matter because your paying me say whatever you want but thats your words not mine..

How am I a moron for not liking my fartbox played with pfft you have issues....

Im only making threats against those who dont respecty boundaries don't be mad because I said you can't eat pussy Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

That's not what I said. At all. Let me explain how this works: I'm paying for MY pleasure, not yours. That means that if a client comes in, blows his load before you even get wet and leaves...then that's all good. What that does NOT mean is that I can do something that you do not like, or even hate, regardless of the fact that I'm paying. Let's use an innocuous example:

Let's say a client really gets off on touching your elbow. Like, when he touches your elbow, he gets instant wood. Now, this does nothing for you sexually, but it's just your elbow, so you're fine with it.

But let's suppose another scenario. You have uilinnophobia. The client talks, online, about touching elbows, and you say it's gross. We all think you're weird, because it's just your elbow, and it's not like he's asking YOU to touch HIS elbow. Still, you intimate that if anyone touches your elbow, you'll knock them the fuck out. At no point has anybody said anything about, "Well, I'm paying for it, so if I want to touch your elbow, you have to let me touch your elbow!" Nobody has threatened to hold you down while they lovingly suck on your elbow. When confronted about a possible cause for your phobia, you continue to be nasty and make threats. Clients who like to touch elbows are going to avoid you. Not because you don't like having your elbow touched, but because you've been a cunt about it online.

Now, how does this make you a moron? Market share and image. Guys who get a kick out of eating ass are going to avoid you like the plague. Maybe guys who don't care one way or another, too. Why? Because you lost your shit and ranted like a complete fucking lunatic when somebody online talked about eating ass. And frankly, who the fuck wants to spend time with someone who's going to do that, let alone spend MONEY to spend time with such a person?
Well if you don't let me shove a 13 inch Big Black Cock In your ass and let me watch you squirm like a little Bitch then you need therapy to...
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
That's the funniest retort I've seen in a really long time.
  • snarl
  • 01-15-2016, 11:12 PM
That's the funniest retort I've seen in a really long time. Originally Posted by 2intexas

Well, it would be if I was talking about assfucking. But since I wasn't, then it's more of a non-sequiter. Perhaps if I was Fred. But I'm not Fred.

Originally Posted by snarl
I thought you didn't care you sure are making an effort