where did the honor go?

Trust me onedaddy can go on strike with two kids three grandkids its easy to forget about taking care of yourself
Sinsoftheflesh nice try I see the dentist two times a year one of the perks of being a retaired veteran
You pay for an hour, you get an hour and you shouldn't expect more because then you're taking advantage of the lady. Originally Posted by MsElena
My fear has always been that the lady honors her ad to provide "time and companionship." We get together, and that's ALL she provides: time and companionship. No BCD activities. Just conversation for an hour.
Honestly, with that way of thinking, you probably made some provider's 'do not see' lists.

You're lumping a few bad providers in with the whole lot and that isn't good. Not all are bad.

But now that you've posted this, I bet some providers will be wondering about you being honorable now and won't want to take the chance on you any longer.

And if she kisses others but she isn't kissing you - you have a hygiene problem that mints just won't cover. Sorry, but you should ask your family members or your wife if you have bad breath.

I wouldn't kiss someone who had funky breath either even though I do normally kiss. It's a YMMV thing. We can't just turn off our senses of taste and smell. Originally Posted by Lil Oral Annie

No one is perfect I love to eat food but I do brush three times a day do you?
this old vet might cloud teach you a few things

And.if a provider don't want to see me because of what I believe in or who I am think so it it would be the.providers loss not mine like Y'all said theirs plenty to go around

And no thanks I will never get married again love being single dad
Ladies y'all are taking up for her but you keep missing the train we don't have smell a phone here not yet
we never got passed the phone call
now who's honor comes into question
My fear has always been that the lady honors her ad to provide "time and companionship." We get together, and that's ALL she provides: time and companionship. No BCD activities. Just conversation for an hour. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

Charles, darlin' I was referring to the time he paid for. I wasn't talking about BCD, I assumed that was a given.
I think you're taking this to the extreme. Maybe the guys added in the kissing part, maybe she used to kiss and doesn't anymore. Its her mouth, she can do as she pleases with it.

If you haven't seen her, what do you care?

You've obviously picked the wrong ladies if you're getting the same treatment as you do at home. My suggestion of doing better research still stands.
Charles, darlin' I was referring to the time he paid for. I wasn't talking about BCD, I assumed that was a given. Originally Posted by MsElena
M.E., I guess I didn't make myself clear. It hasn't happened to me, but in my fear fantasies, I've always feared that some lady will offer only time and companionship and NO bcd activities. She sits down in the closes chair and just starts talking for the hour.

It's probably not a very rational fear, but one of mine nonetheless.
My bad, I went back to reread......I gotcha.

I'm sure its a fear a lot of guys have and I'm sure its happened to some.
Always use breath mints just incase Originally Posted by onedaddy
mmmm try asking for snowballing. Its a kiss.
Ladies y'all are taking up for her but you keep missing the train we don't have smell a phone here not yet
we never got passed the phone call
now who's honor comes into question Originally Posted by onedaddy
I wasn't taking up for her we are just offering different scenarios which may have cased her to say no in your case. I didn't catch my attention until now that you only talked to her on the phone.

well in that case, I hope you aren't upset. It was smart of you to inquire beforehand and I should be grateful that she told you upfront on the phone rather than baiting you and wasting your money.

You just gotta chuck it up to a glitch and move on to the next one., either she has changed her mind or her reviews weren't accurate.
Honor is being collected and stored in secret military installations around the world. I can't provide more detail; I may have already revealed too much.

It sounds like you are over-generalizing from a few bad experiences. There are honorable providers and hobbyists here. There are also dishonorable providers and hobbyists here.

You have been given the feel-bad theory in terms of why you weren't kissed while others have. Here is a feel-good one: she is so overwhelmed by your charms that she knows one kiss will make her fall in love with you. She's just protecting herself. She knows you will eventually dump her, and she doesn't want to go through that pain.
you want "honor" on an SHMP board? give me a break!
Sounds to me like you have the worst YMMV luck in the history of the hobby. And that you make out your bad experiences to be the standard for the rest of us.
Some do some don't. BUt I have to say your idea of a strike is one of the dumbest post ever on the net. It would never happen.