What is your preferred fetish?

• pxmcc
  • 10-22-2017, 06:07 AM
One of my fav clients loves to wear panties & be dominated. It was a little weird at first, but considering he is crazy hot, the panties have started to rub off on me. Lots of fun. Originally Posted by tiatate
He should offer rough greek or he's not straight. Did he, or does he prefer pretty boys over hot chicks? Btw, lotta gay dudes are "pretty," so to speak. Me, I like pretty, but only with a person with a great-smelling kitty-and booty-that luvs dick.
He should offer rough greek or he's not straight. Did he, or does he prefer pretty boys over hot chicks? Btw, lotta gay dudes are "pretty," so to speak. Me, I like pretty, but only with a person with a great-smelling ball sack-and booty-that luvs dick. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Minor fix. YW
Greek in a window facing a busy downtown street, 3rd or 4th floor is best. Originally Posted by loveitdou
40th floor conference room , doggy
40th floor conference room , doggy Originally Posted by SweetDulce
I like it!!! Especially if you’re wearing that outfit and those heels from your new showcase photos.
Clean high arched feet with black or red nails to cum on Originally Posted by rico_suave
Go see SweetDulce.
Ive been requested to dress a client up like a baby before and then diaper him. 🤤
Ive been requested to dress ... Originally Posted by Kammye
... up in a loose fitting, wrap around sundress with opening to the waist while wearing only thigh highs underneath.
my fetish is amiliah riding my face
my fetish is amiliah riding my face Originally Posted by willdooit
But she says she doesn't like it ... unless you know how ....

... to be "ridden"?
... up in a loose fitting, wrap around sundress with opening to the waist while wearing only thigh highs underneath. Originally Posted by LexusLover
i dont wear sundresses doll.
i dont wear sundresses doll. Originally Posted by Kammye
I don't wear diapers either, regardless of some immature remarks occasionally.
Facesitting in white panties, tight jeans, and workout pants. Face farting. pony riding, pegging me doggystyle.
Cuckold is a fav of mine. But have definitely heard and seen some cray cray in the years.

Try having sex while blowing up a balloon and mish between.

My "personal" fetish is EXHIBITION.
There are some weird people on here.
There are some weird people on here. Originally Posted by Trident1
Haha

+1