face sitting/smothering

Don't see any KCMO ladies posting.
well baby...I frequent KC AND You can give me your face to sit on any damn time....been there with you/done that with you & will do it again with you!! lol
well baby...I frequent KC AND You can give me your face to sit on any damn time....been there with you/done that with you & will do it again with you!! lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Me guilty? LOL
Now that's an ass I would lick for hours.
That's another ass I would worship and lick.
Yes you do, cum for a ride!
I love to face sit...smoother ur face with my nice wet pussy and ass.....yummy Originally Posted by babykins78
Hot!!!
Can anyone recommend DFW providers that will do this as part of a bondage/domination session? The thread got me thinking about it, and so far, the ones I've reached out to balked at combining all that...
Can anyone recommend DFW providers that will do this as part of a bondage/domination session? The thread got me thinking about it, and so far, the ones I've reached out to balked at combining all that... Originally Posted by 7071949597
<Pulls up chair and waits for replies>

:-)
I guess none?? I didn't get much response to my ISO on this topic either.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...254&highlight=
Love a good facesitting session. Especially ass to face. Love a little breath play as well where she controls your breathing.
Looks like you got a few replies. They aren't what you're after?
Love a gal who can get into a good face sitting session! (Especially if she is also open to dato!) Any takers in the New Orleans area? PM me.....
I really enjoy to facesit and smother guys with my ass
I really enjoy to facesit and smother guys with my ass Originally Posted by Seeskylar
As plump and firm your ass looks, I think any guy would love and enjoy you riding their face! Me personally, I would have to mix in some DATY and DATO while being facesit!