GENTLEMAN PLEASE!!

I don't think she was talking about you, Megustalatina.
I spoke my piece! Savior complex? Most likely not me, but just wanted to ck? Originally Posted by megustalatina
No, no, lover. I've read a few of your posts and haven't noticed any of the usual symptoms. Just sit back, and wait. The hobbyist who has been contaminated with the savior virus is very easy to spot. He cannot blend with the normal, logical hobbyist. He will stand apart from the others. Also, look closely, sometimes there may be more to this "savior?" than meets the eye.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=440475&page=3
I don't think she was talking about you, Megustalatina. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Thank you Ginger... Just seemed rather timely after I had spoke for Lizzi and everything that I said about her was the truth. I’ll never see her again, but I hate to see anyone take a bullet when I truly believe it’s not due.
I wanted to make sure I cleared the air. I'm not pimped either!

Ladies, come get sum!
Thank you very much for the clarification though I don't believe we should be having this finger pointing thing before people even know the complete truth. I was involved in this without any proof and it was not factual. Megustalatina. I seem to get alot of bullets on ECCIE though. "Shoot at the Russian" huh guys OMG
I think every one should just be cool and have no problems. Lets just have fun, isnt this what its about? Meeting new people and completing fantasies?

Ladies, come get sum! Originally Posted by jim1995
Will there be an upcharge on your "Mouth Only" experience?
No, no, lover. I've read a few of your posts and haven't noticed any of the usual symptoms. Just sit back, and wait. The hobbyist who has been contaminated with the savior virus is very easy to spot. He cannot blend with the normal, logical hobbyist. He will stand apart from the others. Also, look closely, sometimes there may be more to this "savior?" than meets the eye.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=440475&page=3 Originally Posted by Sexy_Brittany
Thank you sweetie and all is understood & all is forgiven on both sides I hope. I read through the threads and understand now!!! But I still have to vouch for lizzi...she sometimes doesn't show the maturity that I hope for! but I truly don't believe that she is pimped.

Ladies, come get sum! Originally Posted by jim1995
I knew you weren't pimped when I saw your knock-off designer shoes. Not to mention the fact that they didn't even match your handbag. What self-respecting pimp would allow his ho to run around dressed like that?
megustalatina stupid as fuck???? really i thought we were playing nice but i guess not.....and another shot at the russian (bang bang).

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=440475&page=3 Originally Posted by Sexy_Brittany
That has to be one of my all-time favorite threads.

Thanks for sharing the fond memories, Britt.
Thank you very much for the clarification though I don't believe we should be having this finger pointing thing before people even know the complete truth. I was involved in this without any proof and it was not factual. Megustalatina. I seem to get alot of bullets on ECCIE though. "Shoot at the Russian" huh guys OMG Originally Posted by lizzi295
well you said you weren't so yeah and this point its he said she said i'm still waiting on your harrasing emails ...see... he said he got rid of you cause you were lazy....

Quite acting like I don't know what the _____ i'm talking about ...do what you said to clear your name!!

...I don't believe we should be having this finger pointing thing before people even know the complete truth... Originally Posted by lizzi295
Sweetie, no offense, but you haven't been around long enough to know the complete truth. Why don't you just let the big girls handle this?

Didn't you promise Sydney some email? I think she's still waiting…
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=440475&page=3

her and her friend are clearing the air in austin
Thank you very much for the clarification though I don't believe we should be having this finger pointing thing before people even know the complete truth. I was involved in this without any proof and it was not factual. Megustalatina. I seem to get alot of bullets on ECCIE though. "Shoot at the Russian" huh guys OMG Originally Posted by lizzi295
no one knew it was you till you OPENDED YOUR MOUTH!!!