Breasts: Naturals or Implants

I think we need some before and after pictures in order to make an educated decision.
I think we need some before and after pictures in order to make an educated decision. (duplicate sorry)
Man, just give me the titty! Natural...MM, who gives a damn. I just love titties...and ASS!!! That can be natural or implanted too. Either way, I'm with it.

Oh and Tara...

You are HELLA FINE, BabyGurl! Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
Thank you.
My preference is naturals, regardless of size. Usually when I see the the word "enhanched" in the measurements in their profile, it is a turn off for me. Except for Tara Evans, she could be enhanced, wear a potato sack out shopping, ect. and would still look fantastic! Originally Posted by davidfree986
Awwwww. Thank you
  • myra
  • 06-01-2014, 07:31 PM
Thank you barron74!
Sweet treat, Selena51,Myra and Lilly Rose, this girls breasts are just amazing to me
besides who wants two overly sized rocks stuck to their chest.

Thank you girls for keeping the natural beauty Originally Posted by barron74

Hey, that was uncalled for..lol.

I understand implants/ MM's are not for everybody,
but please don't offend the one's who chose to go the other route.
Some of us paid a ton for these "oversized rocks" LOL

That's all

I like a girl with one that's real and one
that's MM

So I can take the Pepsi challenge.
I like naturals that look enhanced...perfect. Speaking of enhancements, just how many guys here would "enhance" their dick if the procedure was as uncomplicated as enhancing breasts? Hmmmmmmmm?
Myra has wonderful naturals. Have also been with ladies that have soft natural looking MMs, most notably Cheyenne Blake who now is sporting a slightly smaller version.
Either way is ok with me. Their skill set is the most important criteria for me.
Huge tits with tiny nips seem odd IMHO. I like a silver dollar size nip on a big D. Yummy!
I love them big and fake. The Bigger, the Faker, the Better!
size isn't a concern..so long as her nipples are responsive I'm there!
Not too big, not too small, perky, puffy and round. Also I might add, there are some nice man made breast that I have seen however I hate the ones that feel like one round ball.
Love "Natural Breasts" big or small!!! But if the lady comes with implants hey, why not.
I never met a lady's breast I didn't like.

Well, there have been some hairy nipples back there a ways, but what the hell