Boycott P411?

We could get our DL #'s tattooed on our d*cks so that it couldn't be read until it was hard and at least if we didn't match we got a hand job! Originally Posted by phildo

Wouldn't a barcode of the P411 ID be more efficient?

I love P411!
No way would I boycott P411 (especially since I upgraded to lifetime membership). I check out the providers thoroughly before spending my money and time, so if I request an appointment someone then I would be comfortable showing her my license without worrying about drama.
  • tglc1
  • 10-20-2010, 05:26 PM
If your meeting a new client why not meet for coffie are something?
I recently got so tired of having to send information to get verified that I decided to join P411. I signed up for a life time membership and since love how easy it is to get screened. I would never go back to the way it was before (no P411 boycott for me). I have noticed that different girls do it differently. Some check out my profile and some don't. None have questioned me for ID as of yet but my information matches my P411 so I would have no problem showing it if requested.
I love P411.
Interesting post. I am a big supporter of P411 and would unlikely see a provider that is not a member. Having said that, I think the guidelines set by Gina it seems, are not often used. I have only had my ID checked once, I didn't mind at all because I was comfortable the lady was reputable. Of course, there could be other reasons the ladies are not checking IDs. This may be because of other supplemental info such as membership here, datecheck, etc. As good as P411 is, I trust and hope the ladies are not using this as their sole method of screening.

Boycott P411?
No, I think not. Gina has developed a great system. If I am asked to show my info I think I will have developed a comfort level that I would be happy to do so. Keep in mind, only the last four digits of the ID need be shown.

Clouddancer Originally Posted by Clouddancer
+1 and P411 Dallas has 500 provider listing.
I miss the P411 Message Boards.
I will not see a provider that is not on P411.
I, too, was registered on P411 before the rule change. Recently, I had a provider insist that the ending four-digit code be linked to some acceptable kind of ID when i showed up. I contacted Gina and learned that this is, indeed, the required format now, so i changed my registration code. Then the provider got sick and cancelled.

For the record, I am okay with showing a piece of an ID with my finger over the name, etc. I have only been asked for actual ID (name, etc.) twice, early on in my hobby career, and learned fast that this is a 100% indication of rip-off soon to follow.
In an age where nothing can be guranteed as secure I don't think I'd use any service that has identifying info in its database for the advertised purpose of verifying ID so that men (most married, right?) can see Providers. It's another breadcrumb towards an expensive divorce or property division. I'll never use it so I guess that's a vote for a boycott, right?
I don't think I'd use any service that has identifying info in its database
The only info we have that can be compared against your identification is one name on your driver's license (usually first name), your DAY of birth, and the last four digits on something you carry in your wallet.

I'm fairly certain you could not be identified as a "Bob", born on the 1st of an unknown month, with 4321 found on something in your wallet. However, everyone has a different comfort level, and I would never recommend anyone step over their own personal line.

Always,
Gina

www.preferred411.com
  • geck
  • 11-02-2010, 05:34 PM
Sorry but that is not 100% correct as I noted in my previous post.

When P411 first started up in 2005 and I joined, my "digits" could be anything and they do not relate to any ID or other things I might carry.

It was not required back then. It was a suggestion.

Let's not make claims as if they are facts that someone filled it out with incorrect data if they have simply been around P411 as long as I have. Originally Posted by LazurusLong
I just signed up and the use of the four digits are news to me. The sign-up didn't say what the digits were for... just from some piece of identification (so I used an employment ID... not sure I like the idea of having to whip that out). I guess that shows how naive I am! The two digit number could possibly be the month of my birthdate, but not the day.

I also want to mention how impressed I've been with the whole P411 verification. Very professional. And I'll do whatever I need to help keep providers safe.
I quit it a long time ago, Gina wouldn't let me change my 4 digit code...I made the mistake of using something personal. Once you have wonderful women of ECCIE write a review on you it makes it pretty easy to get scheduled ;-)

(thanks Hotlips! And Sophie...that was one hell of a night!)
Ahhh ZE, we should ban you and your threads.
Nitwitboy,

Ze and I have talked about her posting. That is all that need be said about the matter.

PPE
PPE:

Thanks for doing your job! NWB isn't the only one who feels that way...simply the only one with the cajones to say something about it.

TP
The only info we have that can be compared against your identification is one name on your driver's license (usually first name), your DAY of birth, and the last four digits on something you carry in your wallet. Originally Posted by GinaXXX
I set mine up a long time ago. I used the last four digits, but (1) in a slightly different order/transposed; and (2) from an id that I normally don't carry with me these days (although I did then). I certainly could ask Gina to change it, and assume that all of my old info (profile, favorites, excluded, tracking, OK's, etc.) would carry over to the new number, but wonder whether it would introduce other complications.

For example, I understand a lady's profile lists the id's of gentlemen to whom she's given an OK, and she can go back to that list and find the id when she sees him again, in order to give him an updated OK without waiting for the automated request. Would the lady's list automatically be updated with my new id, or would she click on the old id and get an error message and have to ask me for the new id number?

Or, if I've sent an appointment request or request for an OK through P411, and then change my id # before the lady responds, when she does respond, would she get an error message? If so, she might not know how to contact me to let me know of the problem. Of course, I could always resend the request.

Nothing that couldn't be worked around; just curious before I go to the trouble of changing the id.