Bush or bare?? What's your preference?

A well manicured bush is a work of art. It provides an individual identity, i.e., different colors, different shapes and sizes and just an all around eye catching appeal.
Just like the hairstyle on a ladies head, it can be used to bring out and accentuate her other features. Originally Posted by TheWanderer
Seriously? Romanticizing body hair?
A Provider pointed out to me years ago the residual sweat, odor, urine and menses issues associated with a bush, plus it's beyond me why anyone would think short & curlies in your mouth is a good thing. The idea of furry teeth grosses me out.

I love female skin and prefer a smooth lickable surface. Laser it off and be done with it I say.
Well, some people prefer Fords, some prefer Chevys. They're both good and sometimes they're both bad.
The thing is, any lady who has been even minimally physically active or at least gone many hours between showers has all of the attributes you describe "residual sweat, odor, urine and menses-(if it's her time of the month)" trapped in her panties. Men are no fresher either at the end of the day.

I've never really noticed any additional mileage in the odor prevention area, just because a lady was shaved and I've been with plenty shaved. Many more shaved than not since bush became so scarce. I'm not talking about providers here either....real world.
I never go to the buffet table anyway unless they are fresh from the shower. Learned my lesson on that many years ago. I have never got a mouthful of hair either. Maybe one or two and I suffered no ill effects from it.... don't bite into it....lol

I side with Cameron Diaz on this subject http://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/new...veal-body-book
Another vote for full bush....a light trim can be sexy if you leave more hair than you cut off....but completely bare? Aww hell no....that's a deal breaker....
SHAVED BARE
As usual we need some context for full bush. Wanderer's bush is OK even though I like bare but this bush is undesirable for me:

Really? FULL Bush? That shit scared me when I was about 12 or 13.