“Trump proven unfit for power again” - RWW Website Washington Examiner

He’s senile. I don’t think he remembers how any of this works actually.
Good God you really are daft or senile or stupid, hell who knows. I didn’t speculate as to them switching vehicles. Can you read. Trump was photographed and videoed getting in a suburban, which is what I pointed out. What I said about them switching to the limo was not to assume he did, but to give you idiots the benefit that it could have happened though I did not see where that happened.

Irrespective of what she testified to, no one has refuted the testimony aside from folks on Twitter, truth or Fox through speculation of what could not have happened. And they are all wrong. As soon as Trump, Ornato or Engle testifies otherwise there is no evidence at all to dispute what she has said.

Moreover, this story, true or false, was heard by more than just her, including other secret service officers, so someone (Ornato most likely) was telling it. He was in the car. Is he a liar? Was he embellishing the story? We will know when he testifies.

And you get even stupider with your statement that photos don’t matter. Of course they do. If Trump was in the suburban, the whole “he can’t reach the wheel” narrative goes out the door. So what is it Levi, you have some other proof Hutchinson lied? Originally Posted by 1blackman1
You don't know what the fuck happened, you're just a dipshit. This whole Jan 6th Hearing is nothing but bullshit. It's nothing but a bunch of Psychopaths on display and you're dumb enough to believe it's authentic. Get a life ya dumb ass.
Was the bitch in the vehicle? If, not , her testimony is moot.
What does she have to gain? Ever heard of money?

The nativity of the left borders on lunacy Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Actually the “bitch” was in the vehicle. The “bitch” demanded to be taken to his insurrection and lost his bitchy little mind when they told him no.

So maybe the one who needs to testify is the “bitch.”

What does he have to lose?
You don't know what the fuck happened, you're just a dipshit. This whole Jan 6th Hearing is nothing but bullshit. It's nothing but a bunch of Psychopaths on display and you're dumb enough to believe it's authentic. Get a life ya dumb ass. Originally Posted by Levianon17
So no real dispute of her testimony. Just insults to hurl. I am pretty sure that’s typical of dementia and senility. Is there anything I can do to help you. Maybe call elder services.
Hutchinson testified Trump entered the "Beast" an 18 foot long Limo and there is a partition.

https://www.driving.co.uk/news/presi...uguration-day/ Originally Posted by Levianon17
Good God you really are daft or senile or stupid, hell who knows. I didn’t speculate as to them switching vehicles. Can you read. Trump was photographed and videoed getting in a suburban, which is what I pointed out. What I said about them switching to the limo was not to assume he did, but to give you idiots the benefit that it could have happened though I did not see where that happened.

Irrespective of what she testified to, no one has refuted the testimony aside from folks on Twitter, truth or Fox through speculation of what could not have happened. And they are all wrong. As soon as Trump, Ornato or Engle testifies otherwise there is no evidence at all to dispute what she has said.

Moreover, this story, true or false, was heard by more than just her, including other secret service officers, so someone (Ornato most likely) was telling it. He was in the car. Is he a liar? Was he embellishing the story? We will know when he testifies.

And you get even stupider with your statement that photos don’t matter. Of course they do. If Trump was in the suburban, the whole “he can’t reach the wheel” narrative goes out the door. So what is it Levi, you have some other proof Hutchinson lied? Originally Posted by 1blackman1

More than you do that she didn’t. If you insist on calling names perhaps you should look in a mirror and you will seeexactly what you or trying to describe. Now go get some new trailer park material
You don't know what the fuck happened, you're just a dipshit. This whole Jan 6th Hearing is nothing but bullshit. It's nothing but a bunch of Psychopaths on display and you're dumb enough to believe it's authentic. Get a life ya dumb ass. Originally Posted by Levianon17

And somehow.....magically......you seem to know everything. At least you say you do.

But you have had several chances to back yourself up.....and you don't.

All you come up with is: quote "fuck this testimony."
So no real dispute of her testimony. Just insults to hurl. I am pretty sure that’s typical of dementia and senility. Is there anything I can do to help you. Maybe call elder services. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
This Hearing is nothing but a farce. It's only purpose is to gain negative public opinion of Trump in case he decides to run in 2024. Democrats know Biden is losing ground with every passing day. If Biden was a strong candidate with high approval ratings Trump would be a distant memory. But they keep pushing the issue about Jan. 6th. Not because Trump is a threat to the Country, but because he's a threat to the Democratic Party. They don't have anything, if they did Trump would have already been convicted and doing time.
And somehow.....magically......you seem to know everything. At least you say you do.

But you have had several chances to back yourself up.....and you don't.

All you come up with is: quote "fuck this testimony." Originally Posted by VitaMan
I never said I know everything.
Then take back what you don't know.
I’ve owned a couple suburbans, you’re not going to drive one from anywhere but the drivers seat.

I can’t believe the left-overs are still trying to make hay out of this utter nonsense.
Was the bitch in the vehicle? If, not , her testimony is moot.
What does she have to gain? Ever heard of money?

The nativity of the left borders on lunacy Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Actually the “bitch” was in the vehicle. The “bitch” demanded to be taken to his insurrection and lost his bitchy little mind when they told him no.

So maybe the one who needs to testify is the “bitch.”

What does he have to lose? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well, he did state "bitch."
So, I guess YR identified the "bitch" in the vehicle.

As I stated, that was the only piece of testimony I heard from her that was hearsay. All the rest i've heard (I didn't watch when broadcast) she was in the room. And in the car: one is denying, one is accountable to his details' boss, and I don't know about the third.
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Dill the Dummy always late to the party. Read the posts it might help your comprehension. Trump was in the suburban not the limo. That’s been pointed out several times.

https://nypost.com/2022/06/28/trump-...dy-hutchinson/

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...hinson-1720126

I never said I know everything. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Actually we know you know nothing.
Well, he did state "bitch."
So, I guess YR identified the "bitch" in the vehicle.

As I stated, that was the only piece of testimony I heard from her that was hearsay. All the rest i've heard (I didn't watch when broadcast) she was in the room. And in the car: one is denying, one is accountable to his details' boss, and I don't know about the third. Originally Posted by Precious_b
... Actually, she wasn't in the room when Trump
or whomever threw the plate... She was in the room
a bit after it happened - talking to a busboy
who was not in the room when it happened either.

The busboy told her that somebody said that Trump
threw a plate at the wall... So HER knowledge of THIS
was again second or third-hand.

And as I mention before - WHEN did throwing a plate
become a criminal act? ... And is there a rubbish can
where the plate was thrown?

This is all getting sillier and sadder by the minute, mates.

#### Salty
... Actually, she wasn't in the room when Trump
or whomever threw the plate... She was in the room
a bit after it happened - talking to a busboy
who was not in the room when it happened either.

The busboy told her that somebody said that Trump
threw a plate at the wall... So HER knowledge of THIS
was again second or third-hand.

And as I mention before - WHEN did throwing a plate
become a criminal act? ... And is there a rubbish can
where the plate was thrown?

This is all getting sillier and sadder by the minute, mates.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
By Salty, you're right!

....for this one instance.
She said it has happened many times. Didn't clarify if she was there for another instance(s).

But you gotta wonder than: who threw the temper tantrum? Not like he gets the WH kitchen to send up a batch of chow to feed everyone in the room.

Unless you can explain it another way that makes common sense, i'm buying it. Wheather (sp) she was there or not.

Don't you go putting it off on Rudy

I could add something to this that would show his unfitness but y'all would bellyache about it.