The power of ~~ZE~~

Fuck that I naired my balls.
I still have issues about her no taint policy but DAMN her website has some hot pics of her ass.

and bolt did NAIR® his balls....and that little patch he had above his ass crack.
I still have issues about her no taint policy but DAMN her website has some hot pics of her ass.

and bolt did NAIR® his balls....and that little patch he had above his ass crack. Originally Posted by notanewbie
<<<took those pics
of Bolt's ass and balls...wow you are a trooper.
You said you wanted taint
taint the sorta taint I was thincking about.

But I am now
click me->*snicker*<-click me

I just wanted to say how much I effing love you people...

(go'head... ask me what I meant by "you people")

Sorry for taking so long to reply, I have been on a whirlwind of travelling. I am only home long enough today to wash mah clothes and repack. *hearts* I can't wait to get back to spend time with y'all. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Holy crap! One of the best sites I've seen! It has a little bit of everything! Music Videos! A Game is in there! And ~Ze~, I don't even know who the hell ~Ze~ is and I still think that fact is awesome. Seriously people, steal that design! That is how it's done.
Holy crap! One of the best sites I've seen! It has a little bit of everything! Music Videos! A Game is in there! And ~Ze~, I don't even know who the hell ~Ze~ is and I still think that fact is awesome. Seriously people, steal that design! That is how it's done. Originally Posted by Daen1304

Ze is top secret on a need to know basis. If she shows you who she is, she'd have to fuck you to death.
  • ~Ze~
  • 02-15-2012, 10:23 AM
Holy crap! One of the best sites I've seen! It has a little bit of everything! Music Videos! A Game is in there! And ~Ze~, I don't even know who the hell ~Ze~ is and I still think that fact is awesome. Seriously people, steal that design! That is how it's done. Originally Posted by Daen1304

I don't know for sure, but I think you might have missed the "inside joke"...

I posted a video of me dancing in a Wookie mask... in lieu of this thread. I have since deleted it, as I am a low exposure type of chicka.

But, if you did manage to laugh at me trying to wiggle my ass, I am more happy for you. *hugs*

Now, for everyone else, I am selling tee-shirts and banners for Ze Team - get em while they are hot!

Custom designs and everything !!!
Ze will you autogragh the tshirts. With your powers it is sure to be a collectors item