Illegals trash NYC hotel

Nah. You're the one who's lying. I posted the link to the anonymous delusional Cult 45er's post on ar15.com and it's word for word what you copied and pasted. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
There you go, tripling down with even more lies. I think most would say telling lies is “behavior that is not manly”. So why do you continue to lie

Did you even bother to look journalist Savannah Hernandez up on Twitter where you will find her full original story and video expose that was the source of my post?

I guess you are that afraid to admit that you lied

How sad
Two days after Savanah's exposé on the ROW hotel and the 5000 illegal scumbags trashing the place, there are now police stationed outside of the entrance and security is actively shutting down reporters from filming.
there are now police stationed outside of the entrance and security is actively shutting down reporters from filming. Originally Posted by berryberry
We become more and more indistinguishable from Oceania with each passing day.
It is sad what the leftists have done to our country allowing this invasion of scumbag illegals to go on and on and on. And then spending US taxpayer money to house, clothe, feed, transport, provide healthcare, etc for these freeloading scumbags