Are you going to accept the results of the election

Even after answering their question, not one maga has answered with a yes or No. Then again, the orange turd hasn't answered, so maybe they are waiting to be told what to think
Even after answering their question, not one maga has answered with a yes or No. Then again, the orange turd hasn't answered, so maybe they are waiting to be told what to think Originally Posted by 1#Ratt
As is their wont
Even after answering their question, not one maga has answered with a yes or No. Then again, the orange turd hasn't answered, so maybe they are waiting to be told what to think Originally Posted by 1#Ratt

Oh no, you are wrong about that. The Orange Turd did answer, during the debate with Biden.

To a yes or no question asked by the debate hosts, 'Will you accept the results of the election regardless of the outcome, yes or no?', he answered with a non answer.

He is already readying his worshipers to deny the result. There are only two results. Trump wins, or it is rigged.

But it's telling that nobody here, on this forum specifically, who very clearly and openly support MAGA, will not also answer yes or no. They only answer with non answers because their orange idol only answered with a non answer
Come on MAGAs. I know you can do it. The Harris fans have said they’ll accept if she loses.
Will the MAGAs accept a loss? Simple question.
Check your Magic 8 Ball, Charley
Come on MAGAs. I know you can do it. The Harris fans have said they’ll accept if she loses.
Will the MAGAs accept a loss? Simple question. Originally Posted by Charley3
Ask yourself honestly, is trump going to accept a loss? The answer to that will also be their answer.
I think that most maga people fall into two groups. The first group are normal people that realize there's always a winner and a loser, and they want their winner to be Trump.

And group two are the absolute heretics, and zealots of the MAGA red hats who get tattoos to show allegiance, and put giant Trump flags on their cars, their front lawns, and on their trucks. These are the folks that are more likely to want to make January 6th look like the starter pack of a new revolution for a civil war. Angry, violent, misled, I'll informed and duped by a false idol.

But that's just my opinion
Ask yourself honestly, is trump going to accept a loss? The answer to that will also be their answer. Originally Posted by tommy156
You are right unfortunately. Now I know how Hitler happened.
You do have free speech gentlemen, just answer the question.
...group two are the absolute heretics, and zealots of the MAGA red hats who get tattoos to show allegiance, and put giant Trump flags on their cars, their front lawns, and on their trucks. Originally Posted by eyecu2
You mean folks like this, eye?

Off topic……Nice tits.
Off topic……Nice tits. Originally Posted by Charley3
I like the last one’s eyes. Trump will win. So I’ll accept it.