Review: a big NO for Jemma Martin

So why was the other thread locked? Someone starts a thread and it blows up in their face maybe they will thinck about the wording before hitting the submit tab.
alright, as the original poster, and the one who had problem with Jemma Martin, I would like to ask the moderator to close and remove this post.

No, Jemma has not apologized to me, nor do I expect an apology from her. I simply don't feel like starting a forum war, and leave people with negative feeling. She is right to some extent, that from previous reviews i should have caught that she may have some attitude problem, I was just trying to give her the benefit of the doubt, and i guess that didn't work out well. i cannot change what i wrote in the post cuz it was what happened. lets just move on from this and hopefully she can learn and improve.
I don't see why not JAD, if some of the review is under discussion....why can't all of it be under discussion!

Curious George here......
They can lock it if they choose (they are the moderators) and seem to be pretty good at it.....again.....again......an d again.

If it gets removed.......that would be a dead horse of a different color....ijs.
I don't see why not JAD, if some of the review is under discussion....why can't all of it be under discussion!

Curious George here...... Originally Posted by BDS
Because it was written by the OP as PA information..... it would be no different than if he put part of his initial post in Private tags for ONLY PA members to read..... It is up to the OP to decide whether or not to allow that information to be shared..... not me..... Hope that helps....

alright, as the original poster, and the one who had problem with Jemma Martin, I would like to ask the moderator to close and remove this post.

No, Jemma has not apologized to me, nor do I expect an apology from her. I simply don't feel like starting a forum war, and leave people with negative feeling. She is right to some extent, that from previous reviews i should have caught that she may have some attitude problem, I was just trying to give her the benefit of the doubt, and i guess that didn't work out well. i cannot change what i wrote in the post cuz it was what happened. lets just move on from this and hopefully she can learn and improve. Originally Posted by ferrari921
It is noted that you prefer the thread closed.... however we are going to wait just a bit longer before we do so.... The thread has remained civil and for the most part very informative..... and as stated in other threads, it will stay open a bit longer to allow others the chance to speak for and defend themselves as needed.... or for other to share in similar experiences........

JaD
Ferrari, you have unknowingly provided an invaluable service to all of the Back Page pimped out hooktards........they can get their pimps to tell them the ROS......then go in coed and deny deny deny......well, not you personally........we will give you credit anyway.........someone has to own it.
So replying to ROS is ok for hooktards in houston?

This shit don't happen in dallas.

And we don't even have a manposse
Yes JaD...whatever you say JaD...awesome Mod you!

Monk*2...man posses, the mob, guttersnipers...we even had a pussy posse, till someone wanted to be the leader and put words in others mouths! Just face it Houston rocks!
So replying to ROS is ok for hooktards in houston?

This shit don't happen in dallas.

And we don't even have a manposse Originally Posted by monkmonk
No... its not.....

JaD

No, Jemma has not apologized to me, nor do I expect an apology from her. I simply don't feel like starting a forum war, and leave people with negative feeling. She is right to some extent, that from previous reviews i should have caught that she may have some attitude problem, I was just trying to give her the benefit of the doubt, and i guess that didn't work out well. i cannot change what i wrote in the post cuz it was what happened. lets just move on from this and hopefully she can learn and improve. Originally Posted by ferrari921

I can tell you right now.... this thread isn't going to disappear even when or if it gets a lock.
Since the other side of this party is not here to defend herself at this time, we may now close this thread.......

It will reopen when she returns if she or the OP would like to re-hash...... Or they can just start another discussion thread.....

JaD

Edit to Add: OP wants to add one last thing before we are done for good on this one.....
I have asked JaD to reopen the thread for me to post my final words and have this thread closed forever.

No Jemma has not offered to see me for discount/free so that I will write a good post about her. But she did give me an apology and explanation of what happened on her end last weekend. she is sincere in her apology, and i believe it was courageous of her to realize her fault and admit it then apologize for it. I have actually forgiven her already, otherwise I would not have asked the MOD to close the thread last prior to receiving her apology today. I just want to write this to let people who have followed this post that she has made it right and deserve to redeem herself

everyone makes mistakes, especially young girls like her, being in her early 20's. think back when we were at her age, and i believe people deserve a chance to learn, grow, and mature from the experience whether it is positive and negative. I might actually schedule with her down the road, and I will post my experience again then. I have said my final 2cents on this, people may agree/disagree with me, but I do believe she is willing to take in the criticism and become a better person/provider.