Please read as it is important... devastation and loss can come so suddenly

Not too long ago, we lost our unborn child as well and it was devastating. I'm so sorry, so very sorry for you.
Unless someone at the event asked me in person, there was no mention of any collections going on.

Several donors gave me cash directly, others had either an envelope or a gift card; all of the preceding were then taken by a person who lives in Austin and who is able to carry the results (more than a couple hundred dollars that I know of) to VL. Anyone who wishes to help VL directly may do so by purchsaing a "********" reload card and sending her the code data directly (per VL instructions to me).

While the ******** process costs 5 bucks, plus of course, a donation, it is definitely pretty much anonymous for those with personal security concerns, or those who might question whether a donation actually lands where it is intended.

This was not the first time, nor will it be the last, that attendees at events in both Austin and San Antonio (and elsewhere) have asked about how to help others in our communities. Yes, I even know of one bank account established in SA in years past to help a member in distressed circumstances.

We are a very sharing and caring community. While some in the community make their contributions and efforts very publicly, many, many more work in the shadows, deriving extreme satisfaction from knowing that their kind charity and generosity help those in need. And, not always just folks in our little community, but in the greater communities as well.
Thanks, CK!

Excellent post!

Lea
I am so sorry for your loss...My sister had the same thing happen to her 1st child, and a good colleague of mine just went through this with her 1st daughter as well.

There are no words that will take the pain away, and all you want is to hold that little girl in your arms as her Mom, not hear about how she's "in a better place" or how you'll be reunited some day.

So, understand that you are loved, and your baby girl is loved unconditionally. Love will get you through this...please hang in there.

All the best--
Where is the father in all this?
Where is the father in all this? Originally Posted by takeabreak512
what a rude pointless comment that helps nobody at all!
what a rude pointless comment that helps nobody at all! Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Thankyou all for your love and support reading all your well wishes has helped esp since I have no family here just my girls. I am doing my best to recover from what was very mind and soul numbing..I had a few scary moments after the delivery that resulted in me being rushed into emergency surgery to get things under control after my BP dropped to 60/20.While a reason for her passing was able to be found (cord accident) Words cannot express what I am feeling right now I am beyond lost and doing my best not to let it consume me as I go through the next step of this journey. . laying her to rest... thankyou to those who have donated while it has helped a little I still need to raise a big amount before the funeral home will render services.....I have made a gofundme account if anyone is interested in further helping or as CK said I do have a ******** card....
I ask that you all hold your loved ones just a little tighter tonight as the time you have together is small...
Where is the father in all this? Originally Posted by takeabreak512
If you find out let me know
I also want to give a big THANKYOU to my bestest friend Amber who hasn't left my side since Sunday... Without you here I would be an even bigger mess ready to give up but you have helped me in ways I cant put in words...
Quote:
Originally Posted by takeabreak512
Where is the father in all this?
If you find out let me know Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
That didn't come across as I meant. .its no ones business who or where he is unless he wants it known as that has nothing to do with the topic...Im sure hes dealing with it in his own way
I also want to give a big THANKYOU to my bestest friend Amber who hasn't left my side since Sunday... Without you here I would be an even bigger mess ready to give up but you have helped me in ways I cant put in words... Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
No need to thank me sweetie sorry i didnt have money to help but i do have time and happy to help
Anyone can give money...love, time, support, that's truly special. Y'all are lucky to have each other. Happy and healing thoughts continuing to you. Xoxo
Ohhh, Vicky, I am so truly sorry. (My heart aches for you)

I just got online and saw your posts about this. But, I was working in my garden last week, and I had the image of you in my mind, and I wondered how you and your baby were doing. I must have sensed, somehow, even from the distance.. the anquish and heartache you are feeling, dear lady.

My heart and thoughts go to you, sweet Vicky. There is no experience that I, or anyone else on earth has gone through, that re-telling will comfort you. No words can ease the loss. While I know this is true, love is the only answer. Be strong, you are very much loved. By God, your daughters, your friends, and even the community here.

Love,
Your friend, Crystal

I am truly sorry, Vicky.